U shaped shield grip - where to find?

I remember a year or so ago a website had a "U-shaped" shield attached to a foregrip for the Saiga 12. The shield allegedly stops handgun calibers or something. Yes it's dumb and heavy and impratical, but for collectors not every gun needs to be practical, some can be just for fun. smile.png

Anyways, I do remember one site having them for sale, not just a concept or anything. I haven't been able to find it and was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has them?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that super intelligent post Mullet man, buuuuut surprisingly that didn't answer my question.

So anyone else feel free to answer.

Forsaken - that's pretty close :) but the real one I just think will look neat on a Saiga and propping it up as a table center piece (this IS America).

Cry about it loser. And gee, a 5 year old discussion with broken links and a picture definitely answers my original question of who has them for sale. rolleyes.gif

Reading comprehension isn't for everyone though.

Edited by Ryanxia

I'm not asking anyone to do research for me, just asked if anyone knew of a place, not asking for a kidney. :)

And my response wasn't exactly polite because I was responding to someone who's posts were 'Shits GAY' and 'F'n Newbs'. Sorry if that doesn't command much respect in my book.

Cry about it loser. And gee, a 5 year old discussion with broken links and a picture definitely answers my original question of who has them for sale. rolleyes.gif

Reading comprehension isn't for everyone though.

It's not my fault you take my opinion of a product that you have no affiliation with (don't know what it's called, or who makes it either) to heart, as if you shat it out of your Vagina like one of your own kids.

What can one do when given a name for a product? Oh I don't know, search for it maybe.

As popular a product as they are and as accredited a company as AA is, they should be for sale everywhere. <That's sarcasm .... This is not sarcasm> I really do hope you find one, you seem like the type of person whom is deserved of such a fine center piece.

And seriously it literally is the biggest pile of shit add on that one could potentially put on their S12. That is if one is resourceful enough to even find one for sale. Judging by your use of the info given to you, that seems very doubtful.

Good luck Sporto.

• Like 1

Personally, I wish more people would buy this kind of thing. That way when I am at the range, I can see the guy who has one and know to watch out. Anyone who buys that is sure to be a source of amusing claims and firearms wisdom. (and probably will flag me a few times too.)

• Like 2

I don't see it as being much stupider than a lot of tacticool mall-ninja stuff. Thinking it could actually stop bullets and still be carried is rather dumb though. but if you think it looks cool and want to shell out the money then by all means customize your gun to your liking.

I'd like to see it on a vehicle-mounted, belt-fed, full-auto, saiga, fitted with a spade grip. But yeah, I don't want one or be friends with someone who does.

If I'm gonna have a vehicle-mounted shotgun on a swivel, you can be dang sure I'm gonna have AR500 shields and not that sheet metal crap. The only way I would have that shield is on a Catamount Fury behind glass. If even.