***Marine may have been armed during Chattanooga attack

GUYS,   

The Glock currently being examined by the FBI was found near one of the dead Marines, the Post reported.

APPARENTLY, ONE OF THE MARINES, I'M BETTING THE GYSGT, WAS PACKING, MOST PROBABLY IN AN ANKLE RIG.

DOD, MAKE UP ALL THE STUPID-ASSED RULES YOU LIKE, IT AIN'T YOUR PERFUMED ASS IN THE ARENA, AND THE MARINES WILL DO WHAT'S NECESSARY.

JESS1344

Marine may have been armed during Chattanooga attack

Published July 20, 2015  

Marines are not authorized to carry personally owned firearms at the Navy Operational Support Center, the second location Abdulazeez attacked during his violent spree, and where all five military fatalities occurred. But the FBI recovered a pistol from the scene which may have been “privately owned and used by one of the Marines,” according to the Post. Investigators are reviewing forensics to determine if the pistol was used to fire at or wound Abdulazeez, who died during the violence.

Investigators found Abdulazeez in possession of numerous weapons, including a rifle, Smith & Wesson handgun and semiautomatic shotgun. The Glock currently being examined by the FBI was found near one of the dead Marines, the Post reported. A Navy Petty Officer also died during the attack.

The shooting at so-called “gun-free” military installations in Tennessee has prompted calls for a policy change.

Governors in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Indiana and Florida have ordered National Guardsmen to be armed, and Florida Gov. Rick Scott relocated recruiters to armories.U.S. military officials have said security at recruiting and reserve centers will be reviewed, but the Army's top officer, Gen. Ray Odierno, said it's too early to say whether the facilities should have security guards or other increased protection.

The Associated Press contributed to this report
Edited by JESS1344
  • Like 1

No mention of the type of rifle.

That strikes me as very odd.

Must not fit the narrative.

Now, recruiters will have to go through TSA type security at the office.

WTH?

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

So he had an AK?

They really do want to suppress this story.

Immigration trumps (haha) guns, I guess.

This would be the leading story 5 years ago.

king O is feeling the heat over Iran, I suspect. He's slipping.

Edited by Sim_Player