Chattanooga shooter had a Saiga-12 in the car with him

They are already banned. What are they gonna do?

Not really. The company is temporarily blocked from importing, but the weapons are not directly banned nor named in a statute. i.e. what they did with the streetsweeper & USAS 12, etc.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Does not matter he did not use it.  What matters is that he had it and it was a S12.  Even the bad press will eventually figure this out.  Then their handlers will get involved.  This might take some time.  All pre arranged?  Expect to see the S12 made into a DD?  Just me.

Edited by HB:  Kinda harsh.  I hope not.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

Does not matter he did not use it.  What matters is that he had it and it was a S12.  Even the bad press will eventually figure this out.  Then their handlers will get involved.  This might take some time.  All pre arranged?  Expect to see the S12 made into a DD.  Just me.

Anybody envision a BATF&E agent doing a quick trunk to trunk "transfer" here? ohmy.png

• Like 3

Does not matter he did not use it.  What matters is that he had it and it was a S12.  Even the bad press will eventually figure this out.  Then their handlers will get involved.  This might take some time.  All pre arranged?  Expect to see the S12 made into a DD.  Just me.

Anybody envision a BATF&E agent doing a quick trunk to trunk "transfer" here? :o

Oh no, that would never happen

• Like 3

Anybody envision a BATF&E agent doing a quick trunk to trunk "transfer" here? ohmy.png

Oh no, that would never happen

Yeah, what was I thinking here?  Obama's "transparent" administration would surely bring something done so nefariously to the American public to light post haste. nonono.gif   

Especially with him being involved so deeply in the shotgun shooting sports.

post-88-0-31145300-1439160344_thumb.png

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...