What mka1919 do I have

That looks like the original, pre-XN model.  You've got what looks like the Firebird Precision Tac-12 billet aluminum lower receiver10-round magazine, and quad rail handguard with gas system (not sure of the manufacturer).  Do you have the non-reciprocating charging handle on the left side?

Edited by Border Dave

Not necessarily bad, its just some of the parts are not available should they break.  Primary parts of concern are the drive block, bolt and locking bolt.  The folks at Tooth and Nail have run some pre-XN guns for many thousands of rounds without problems.  Others did not get as good of mileage.

Some of the broken guns may have been just a matter of bad luck.  Most may have been the result of using too many hot loads.

Mine has well over 3000 rds of mostly light loads without problems.  But just in case, I have a spare MKA 1919 in the back of the safe to be used as a parts gun if necessary.

My problem is they are flat out fun to shoot, therefore the round count will continue to climb.