Liberals WANT disarmed victims. They know criminals wont be stopped by signs or laws. They will look you right in the face and tell you it only makes things worse when victims resist.

The very same thing was said by many Jews in 1936.

Come to think of it, lots of American Jews still believe that. Mental illness?

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

HOW do they get away from providing armed security when they want you disarmed? It would seem that the person putting up a "gun free killing zone" sign would be guilty of conspiracy in any armed crime committed there. 

A much better sign would read -  "The management has provided armed security for these premises. We assume ALL responsibility for you'r safety. Please do nor carry personal weapons on this property".

If we were to print signs to place on or near 'gun free zones" they should read:

"The management of this establishment have determined that you'r life is of no value, and that it cannot be defended here, however armed guards WILL be provided for transporting their money"

• Like 1

There was a time I would respect the property owner wishes when I see this.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

We should print this up and paste it over every anti-CC sign.  Maybe they will get the point!

Anyone in their right mind already reads the "No Weapons Alowed" sign just as you see it here. For that matter, anyone with a SICK mind also,reads it that way. I'm not sure who the "they" is that we could possibly hope would get the point.

Perhaps made into yard signs. We could offer them to legislators and business owner/managers that push this kind of crap to post in their own yards at home.

I talked with a guy that works at Grainger about the new sign when they put them up. He told me that no one who works there was happy about it but corporate told them they have to post them.

I suppose somebody needs to say this.  It might as well be me.  Is our own government CAPABLE of setting up all of these instantly reported nasty shooting incidents?  COULD they do it?  The answer is YES.

Would they do it?  Think it through for a bit.  Everything to gain.  Little or nothing to lose.  A substantial individual cost.  Many human lives lost.  Overall a considerable cost but doable for a major government. 

But ... overall, compared to the entire nation, just a small drop in a very large bucket.  The "one can not make an omelet without breaking a few eggs" argument.  But this type of paranoid thinking is very scary. 

Many historical precedents.  Many.  Just a few.  War Of Northern Aggression?  Spanish American War?  Pearl Harbor?  Gulf of Tonkin.? (sp?)  Possibly 9-11?  The Bundy near miss?   Some thinking to ruin your day. 

Is somebody or some agency winding up these human time bombs then setting them off?  After perfect conditions have already been established?  And for what purpose?  Lots of historical parallels.  HB

• Like 1

I wouldn't think it possible today, but because I happened to see the original "Manchurian Candidate" always wondered if brain washing was real. Given that our society is reduced to mind numbing toys and desensitization from countless video sources, living better through chemistry makes the scenarios plausible. Even Stephen Hawking worries about artificial intelligence going berserk. Wouldn't it be a hoot, first Cosby, then Obama (resurrecting MKULTRA). I really liked Bill, my brothers and I spent hours listening to all of his albums, something I won't forget.