Gun violence is almost non-existent where I live. Of course, Obama has probably looked at the demographics of the Pacific Northwest and would like to see that change.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Gun violence is almost non-existent where I live. Of course, Obama has probably looked at the demographics of the Pacific Northwest and would like to see that change.

almost non existent but yet we just had gun registration rammed down our throats in Washington and Oregon by bloomberg buying the democrats

• Like 1

With he knowingly violating his oath of office to support and defend the US Constitution to the best of his ability be grounds for a case of high treason with the resulting indictment of impeachment in the house, conviction in the senate, removal from office, criminal investigation, indictment, trial, conviction and sentencing to life in prison without parole seem out of line here?  Are we a  nation of law or are we something else?  HB

• Like 1

I can't get an accurate response on how many gun laws there are, but this article seems unbiased, just stating what it does and doesn't know. I'll need to research this fellow a little more before passing judgment. Read for yourself, then I'm going to check out the IRS. I'm pretty sure they top anything firearm related. So what are a couple more feel good laws going to hurt as long as we all get that warm and fuzzy feeling that goes along with it. Wait, didn't I just describe a good butt reaming from a Bubba? No offense to all the Bubbas out there.

http://www.kowal.com/?q=How-Many-Federal-Laws-Are-There%3F

I thank God that Barry doesn't have the House or the Senate.

Imagine the crap he would be throwing against the wall on his way out the door.

Look at what he's doing and multiple that x10.

SIM,

THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T YET DONE IT ON GUNS, THEY'VE CERTAINLY BENT OVER AND TAKEN IT UP THE ASS; RUBBER STAMPING THE GREAT MAJORITY OF HIS OTHER BULLSHIT.

THEY MUST BE WATCHED LIKE A HAWK, RIGHT UP TO 01/20/17!

JESS1344

• Like 2

While I agree he'd certainly like to, I don't believe he can at this stage.  He's setting the stage for a later radical to complete his work.  That said, if it ever comes to a house by house gun grab, god speed gentlemen and I'll see you on the other side.

• Like 1