Gander Mountain,

Had to replace my 9" blades on the rapala, picked up the Safety Siphon- ( if any of you have 5gal gas cans this is a must ) and picked up 2 more 50cal ammo cans, new $15 a piece.

Anyhow, the prices were not clearly marked on the ammo cans so I went to the firearms counter to get a price check.  At the counter there was a young couple, not married, white boyfriend/black girlfriend who were in the process of buying a handgun, her 1st. When the couple counted their money for the purchase they were a Buck short. The dude was going to run out to their vehicle to look for change, that's when I swooped in and saved the day. I handed them a wrinkled One Dollar Bill.

They were thankful, "you know it was her 1st handgun purchase" he said to me when I turned to walk away, over my shoulder I replied, " I was glad to help"

Hey, heavy set black chicks need protection too...

• Like 7

Good Job.  Thank you.  We all need to do what you did.  Lots of time the price of the first handgun with necessary practice and training ammo is small compared to that necessary and usually expensive repeated professional handgun training.  I myself am overdue for a refresher class.  Handgun skills do have a shelf life.  All spendy but necessary.  But ... probably less than what we all spend on MANDATED auto insurance for that new hotrod. HB

• Like 1

/sarcasm/ that was a straw purchase, you just broke the law, surrender yourself and all possessions to your local PD /sarcasm/

ED,

DID THE BLACK CHICK HAVE A CREW CUT, IF SO, SHE'S A KNOWN ATF AGENT.

BE EXPECTING THAT MIDNIGHT KNOCK...........

JESS1344

There is no crime committed. It is not illegal to give someone else money, nor illegal to give them money to buy a gun for themself. Straw purchases are when you give money to another person to buy a gun for you. 

I am hoping the paranoid comments are completely joking, but if not, well,  just relax. 

• Like 2

There is no crime committed. It is not illegal to give someone else money, nor illegal to give them money to buy a gun for themself. Straw purchases are when you give money to another person to buy a gun for you. 

I am hoping the paranoid comments are completely joking, but if not, well,  just relax. 

Yeah, they just busting my balls, lol. but sometime they gonna have to come to grips with their white guilt and take action...sarcasm spread thick.

Anyhow, I know you guys got my back.  right...???

• Like 3