I'd really like to have one of those. What a fucking surprise when the carjacker demands your keys. Right in the chin. Sad to say but the media here would do the same humiliation response over something like that. Haven't heard much more on that fellow's weapons cache in Commiefornica. Must be hushed up.

• Like 4

I'd really like to have one of those. What a fucking surprise when the carjacker demands your keys. Right in the chin.

Me too, would be very easy to manufacture with small machine shop.

• Like 3

I'd really like to have one of those. What a fucking surprise when the carjacker demands your keys. Right in the chin.

2 .410s would be easy....and NASTY

• Like 1

Not much utility, though.

It needs a multi-round feed mechanism. .22 LR would be ideal. Make a thumb switch ejector.

It would be pretty easy in any garage! Edited by Sim_Player

Hello

I was on a dog breeders list (German Drathaars) with some Ozzies years ago and they told stories of the big gun collection.

They said there was no 4" or 6" PVC pipe and fittings to be found anywhere, it had all gotten bought up.

So, with nothing to protect their guns, there were many fine sporting and tactical firearms literally dumped into the ground with little more than a trash bag between them and the earth.

There's some valuable info. in there somewhere......

-Guido in Houston

• Like 2