I'm not sure what " community index" is but that's where most of lurking looky loos are. Or at least a good number of them.

Community Index is at the bottom of the General Discussion page, where the viewers names are, isn't it? Correct me if I am wrong, please.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember, just because you are paranoid, that does NOT mean that 'they' are not REALLY after you!

Don't forget that R&R is months away from USA made saigas. Also Firebird is pretty close to a 100% US made 1919 ~90% parts made already, and a couple other companies like T&N are maybe 50% the

Does your mom know you're playing with the computer again?

I'm not sure what " community index" is but that's where most of lurking looky loos are. Or at least a good number of them.

Community Index is at the bottom of the General Discussion page, where the viewers names are, isn't it? Correct me if I am wrong, please.

IDK,

if you click on the Forums tab at the top then go to the bottom of the page click on (se full list) it shows who's where.

Community index is most popular with our mistery guests. What community index is I do not know.

Maybe a little off topic, but I've often wondered why I have 1800 and some odd profile views. Seems like alot for a member with only 300 something posts?

Yeah that does seem odd.  I've got 650 views with over 4,500 posts.  Even that seems high to me.  There's nothing to see there.  Does anybody actually put personal information on their profiles here?

I don't think I've ever clicked somebody's profile intentionally. But its pretty easy to do by accident on a touch screen.

Really? you've been here a long time. I sometimes go that route when I want to message someone. It is easier than figure out exactly the combination of spaces, etc. that it will take for the forum messenger to recognise their name.

• Like 3

Well I've checked twice but im still waiting to make a final conclusion. Both times approximately 175 guests. Checked every forum. Every forum. A few had couple guests ( about what I would expect, numbering around 30-40 range. Can't explain the other 135+ guests.

Of course, I guess they could have been moving as I went from forum to forum.

It took me about five minutes. Ill leave the rest to your imagination.

So. 135 + or - guests. All sitting on the forum homepage. Sorry. That seems a bit strange.

• 8 months later...

Just to keep this alive, but when I checked at 4:42am CDT, we had 3 members and 2 guests on the forum. I cannot remember when our visitors were that low. Is the government on vacation again? That's on General Discussion. 6 members and 191 guests for the overall forum, maybe not.

Edited by sobrenegade

"Does your mom know you're playing with the computer again? "

The funny thing is. Abbott had the Texas national guard moniter operation "jade helm" over the same concerns. I was being sarcastic....read up a little. You just bashed your golden boys

No wonder why the Republican Party is such a cluster "mess". Lol.

Hook, line and sinker

I just baited you so good. You need to call me the "masterbaiter"

Edited by Yugopap4me