WTS: AK47,Saiga and VEPR BENCH/ARMORERS BLOCKS $50

Bench blocks for the AKM(STAMPED)...AK47(MILLED)...YUGO...CHINESE...AK7 4...all saiga and vepr rifles. They all can hold the gas block or the front sight on either side(left or right)to drive those pins in or out. They can be "sandwiched" together(they are milled on the body center lines) if the need arises. The gas block is good for the 45 and 90 degree gas blocks...with or without bayo lugs also. Blocks for the rear sight base are available also.

Can be used in your drill press too...hold components flat while drilling.

These are made from vulcanized rubber(hockey puck) which is very hard but gentle . I personally use these and haven't worn them out yet. The blocks are made on a cnc mill and each block is test fit with the component it was made for.

Pricing is per block at $25 shipped. So, if you want a gas block bench block and a front sight bench block also it will be $50 shipped for the pair.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If the blocks fail you I will replace them for free. I take pride in my work and will stand behind them 100%.
I prefer PM for communication and accept Paypal or USPS money order for payment. Paypal e-mail is: neoinnj@gmail.com

Here are a some sample pictures of the blocks. I have them for all calibers, just let me know what you need.

DSCF0332_zpsvmzh7ezf.jpg

DSCF0349_zpsgt2eurs7.jpgDSCF0347_zpsp3lhyk0n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.