It's all hit or miss when you go across the pond. Customs is really good at declaring themselves experts these days after Bozo and Merkel tried to steal Ukraines sovereignty.

What hand guards are you looking for? Someone on here most likely has one for sale or knows where one is.

• Like 1

well narrowed it down to three. 1)Russian Black AK9, 2) b-10m zenit 3) manticore alfa rail.

number 3 i can easily get here. number 2 i think i can get here don't know the best price. number one cant find locally.

was going to upload pics but cant find a way. guess they dont want us too here.

any suggestions on which to go with is welcome thanks...

well narrowed it down to three. 1)Russian Black AK9, 2) b-10m zenit 3) manticore alfa rail.

number 3 i can easily get here. number 2 i think i can get here don't know the best price. number one cant find locally.

Manticore Alpha Rail is a semi-licensed version of the Zenit one. Both are excellent products. What makes them so good, is that they are very strong (Zenit designed them to be able to survive hundreds of GP-30 grenade launches) and, at the same time, don't weigh any more than the standard polymer HG. Zenit is just really good at lightening their shit. When you can go with a metal part that doesn't weigh any more than the polymer part, go with metal. It's better for cooling too. I'd go with the Alpha Rail, because it's more flexible as far as config and is US made (for 922r compliance). Plus, Alpha Rail is on sale for $100 right now at Manticore's site. The cheapest place to get the Zenit one is the AK Operator's Union Store. The only place that I saw selling the AK-9 HG has been sold out forever. Plus, it's away overpriced for what it is.

• Like 1

Manticore Alpha Rail is a semi-licensed version of the Zenit one. Both are excellent products. What makes them so good, is that they are very strong (Zenit designed them to be able to survive hundreds of GP-30 grenade launches) and, at the same time, don't weigh any more than the standard polymer HG. Zenit is just really good at lightening their shit. When you can go with a metal part that doesn't weigh any more than the polymer part, go with metal. It's better for cooling too. I'd go with the Alpha Rail, because it's more flexible as far as config and is US made (for 922r compliance). Plus, Alpha Rail is on sale for $100 right now at Manticore's site. The cheapest place to get the Zenit one is the AK Operator's Union Store. The only place that I saw selling the AK-9 HG has been sold out forever. Plus, it's away overpriced for what it is.

that makes me mad. just ordered the alpha rail. from another company yesterday and today the manticore site has them for $99.

Down below is a button that says More Reply Options.  Or up at the top of the page is a button that says Reply To This Topic.

After you hit either of those buttons the picture attach option is shown below.

You're welcome.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

+1 you can also direct link to a remote image host, or upload larger file sizes to your gallery section here and link to those in the thread. That's what I usually do, since I like big images and hate things like image shack which break popular images.

• Like 1