Cynology War Labs Dog Collar.

1st off, Brisco (my pup) is not a "professional".. he's just a rescue pit that loves to chase critters and wildlife.. especially deer..

I work nights and own a few acers and we always have deer, especially when my apple trees are dropping fruit..

Anyhow, it's been challenging to track his black ass at night when he's terrorizing local wildlife...

We have tried different collars and tag lights.. some have done OK, others not so much...

Enter US PALM's Cynology War Labs.

Their product description as per their website

Designed to be both rugged and good looking, our large collar will add a touch of military flare to your pup. Adjustable to fit most dogs between 50 and 90 pounds, the Large Dog Collar has been tested and is worn by: Boxers, Pit bulls, Pointers, Labs, GSD’s, and similar sized K9’s.

Easily adjustable throughout the size range, once the collar is properly fit, the Cobra Buckle allows for fast donning and doffing of the collar. The external loop strip is perfect for moral patches, Service Animal plaquards, or Department ID.

I Found the collar to be very well made.. super heavy duty and wide enough for the strongest, most wiggly pitbull..

the clasp is probably stronger than the one in your cars seat belt.. with 2 point contact release.

11012117_10205131520592584_2533711308974076980_n.jpg

and the fact I can add name tapes with our contact info made it even better..

but to top it off, they also sell velcro attached V-Lite "V-Lite™ is a versatile personal lighting/identification marker. A simple and intuitive alternative to chemical light sticks. One button to cycle through the preset functions, keeps it simple. Fully encapsulated to ruggedize the electronics, the flexible silicone body not only protects the good stuff inside but also conforms to curved surfaces."

11742733_10205100988349297_3063642620182708952_n.jpg

11745507_10205103187364271_4117716202792616758_n.jpg

Now I can see him bouncing all over the property on the darkest nights..

I also ended up getting some 3M name tapes that reflect incredibly well..

11202890_10205119599934575_6969671512300252469_n.jpg

Anyhow, would recommend for anyone be it pro K9 or a rescue livin' the good life..

(Brisco was a Rescue who was a seized by Flint PD, adopted through Genesee County Humane Society )

nothing but impressed with the whole rig..

my dog has a nicer kit than I do...

• Like 3

Is it me or does he looked pissed about you taking his pic?

I agree he in a good looking dog and thanks for the review of the collar.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 2

Is it me or does he looked pissed about you taking his pic?

I agree he in a good looking dog and thanks for the review of the collar.

someone said the same thing when I posted it on FB.. he's the happiest doggone pup...

• Like 1