Anybody says they're getting a brick for $12 these days I call shenanigans.

I'm still seeing $50 a brick and a limit. 

The reason they're still selling it for that price is that people are still paying it.  I'll just keep the 22s in the safe at that price.  I've never paid .10 for 22, never will.

• Like 3

I haven't seen a brick that cheap for like 10 years here. Before the panic it was $20-25 for a Federal value pack locally.

But then, prices on gun related stuff around here generally suck. The first time I shot my 7.62x39, I bought a few 20 round packs of Wolf 154gr. SP for $9, then I looked online and found everyone else was getting the same thing for around $4.

Fleet Farm has done their best to keep prices down, and that's why the shelf is bare!

Thunderbolt bricks ~$21  up $4

Winchester 333 packs ~$14

CCI Mini-Mag ~$7.49  up $1

When the panic broke they had people sweeping shelves into shopping carts!

Darth I was talking 9mm not 22 with my response.

Last I paid was 20 for fed blue box 525pk. It's been awhile since I bought 22. And I have a decision to make too as to when to take my son out to get him going and wither I should skip the bb gun and go straight to the 22. Considering my step dad just gave him a compound bow. Oh and he turns 6.

local wichita cabels got truck on mon morn. went in wed at noon. they had limits of 1200rds on the 22. bought 3 boxes of federal auto match at 18/333.  not bad.... also some of those selier and beliot primers for 18/1000. not a huge cabelas fan but everyone was friendly and opened the doors fro me when i was loaded down with bullets primers and babies...