WTS: Black Aces Tactical shotgun $350

Up for sell is my newly built Black Aces Tactical 12 gauge. It is the maverick 88 receiver setup. I purchased a used parts set for the build. The barrel, tube, and heatshield have been refinished in high heat engine primer and high heat engine enamel in flat black. This shotgun was built to be a shooter so it is not perfect but looks pretty good. I have not fired any rounds through this since being built. I do not currently have any mags for it but should be receiving 2 in the next coming weeks. I have only checked function by dry firing and everything locks up tight and functions as it should. The barrel hold down nut became stripped when i removed the lock ring for painting but still secures the barrel fine. Some filing on the inside of the barrel may need to be done to help functionality but will know for sure once mags arrive. I will include all materials that came with the receiver as well as all extra parts from the maverick 88. I'm looking for $350 for the gun as it stands plus shipping to your FFL.

14x00mx.jpg

2irtc0.jpg

24wg94z.jpg

245m493.jpg

2u7uhw7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.