Protesters: Black Panthers at Waller County Jail Texas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you stand in the street and openly call for the murder of police officers I really don't give a shit if you are offended by what I call you.

With that 30 rounder in there one has to wonder if the rifle is 922r compliant?

The problem is NOT a race, it is a sub set of MAINLY one race that has a corrosive culture. Unfortunately all the good people of that race get tarred with the same brush. Those making a buck off it ar

Posted Images

Oh boy oh boy oh boy ... time for a sanity check which I find always distasteful.   HB ... do these august citizens have the same rights as other citizens?  Like ME?  I gotta say ... YES! to myself.  The problem is I do not feel 100% OK saying ... YES!   So what does that make ME?  Yikes!  Just thinkin here.   Yep, I also instantly thought if that is a Saiga 39 stock from the box and he has what appears to be a 30 rd mag in the thing, is he in violation of 922® rules?  And do such rules have the same force as law?  And if yes then is that august citizen breaking federal law?  Yikes!

Sure enough.

I'd hate to be wearing black clothes in that Texas sun!

I bet those wannabeafricans are wearing long johns, too.
Now we know why they look so angry!

The cops are thinking, "Just point one of those guns in our direction."

I'll bet Sheriff Joe could make them smile!

Edited by Sim_Player

Oath Keepers are dangerous racists.

New Black Panthers are harmless protestors.

Now shut up.

No! That may be the problem. Too many people stay shut up.

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if there's a bullet guide

Wondered about the bullet guide too.  Can't tell if the mag is US or a ((10)).  For those of us who converted and saw what cycling a rifle without bullet guide does makes me think the guy is less a threat posing with a rifle that may not work.  Really don't know though.  Hope not to find out too.  I do know all mine work well.

Also don't see a rear sight on the AR that is to the right of the noncompliant Saiga.

Edited by NM ZERO
  • Like 2

So why haven't the feds busted down their doors yet? If a militia like that forms in Montana, it is quickly infiltrated with feds and shut down. Yet, panthers pull this shit year after year and never get shaken down. I'm all for a well regulated militia but, this is nothing more than homegrown domestic terrorism, protected racism and crap.

The only shooter in that photo is the old man on the bottom left. He's probably a fed.

• Like 4

Promag mag and a Tapco hand guard makes it legal.

I can't believe these idiots are protesting.

Waller county is home to one of the largest black colleges in the state, and I ride motorcycles in that area very frequently.

Have never seen or heard any racism in any of the shops, restaurants, or ice houses I've frequented, and most of them have a large racial mix.

Fuckers are making a mountain out of a molehill because of one mentally unstable individual.

Edited by Jet
  • Like 2

I couldn't remotely give a fuck whether it's compliant with an unconstitutional law.  The Second Amendment doesn't ask your parts count.

I do support their right to keep and bear arms, and wear all black, and protest, and pose like gangstaz yo.  Or whatever they say these days.

I do not support them blocking the polls on election day to intimidate white voters.  There should have been serious prison time for that.  But eric holder and barak obama are just as racist as the nbp.

• Like 2

Sure enough.

I'd hate to be wearing black clothes in that Texas sun!

I bet those wannabeafricans are wearing long johns, too.
Now we know why they look so angry!

The cops are thinking, "Just point one of those guns in our direction."

I'll bet Sheriff Joe could make them smile!

He looks so angry because his AK is neutered.

• Like 1

Oath Keepers are dangerous racists.

New Black Panthers are harmless protestors.

Now shut up.

My oath never expired.

God, Family, Country.

(I'll bet their guns are empty.)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Since no one else is gonna crack the joke, I will. They're just getting all the essentials together to go see "Straight Outta Compton" (popcorn and soda not pictured).

I actually want to see that movie, NWA and Public Enemy are the only 2 rap bands I like. I'll be watching it at home though, then I'll chase it down with a GWAR movie!

• Like 1