Protesters: Black Panthers at Waller County Jail Texas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you stand in the street and openly call for the murder of police officers I really don't give a shit if you are offended by what I call you.

With that 30 rounder in there one has to wonder if the rifle is 922r compliant?

The problem is NOT a race, it is a sub set of MAINLY one race that has a corrosive culture. Unfortunately all the good people of that race get tarred with the same brush. Those making a buck off it ar

Posted Images

I hate to give hussein any credit, but he is right about America being a racist country. 

Most wouldn't go as far as using the word "cracker" but whole generations are being taught to hate whites.  "White Privilege" is the newest buzzword for hating Caucasians.  It may not be "OK" to assault or kill white people but it's certainly understandable.  I mean, who could blame the poor minority victims who have suffered so long under the boot of the white oppressors?

When the media, the education system, even the government says you should hate somebody for the color of their skin, is it wrong to say this is a racist country?

• Like 2

"White Privilege" is the newest buzzword for hating Caucasians.  It may not be "OK" to assault or kill white people but it's certainly understandable.  I mean, who could blame the poor minority victims who have suffered so long under the boot of the white oppressors?

Does this mean were supposed to have "white guilt" now too?  I've already been raised with "catholic guilt"...and I turned out OK, not racist BS.  Apparently my parents did it wrong.

Edited by NM ZERO
  • Like 1

I totally agree with the dude in patriot's video link and the follow up comments! Just 2 nights ago, I killed a box of Triscuit 'crackers' with a bunch of Heidi Ann Swiss cheese! I believe everyone should kill as many of those crackers and cheese as possible, they good! Heidi Ann Swiss cheese is a Pa Dutch Swiss cheese that is almost as good as sex, for those that don't know.

• Like 1

Using that word makes me no better than them. They are racist ignorant thugs dressed in silly costumes.

It's just a word. I could call them fuckwad or asshole. Any suitably derogatory term will do. The trigger word just makes it more fun to watch them get all pissy.

try not to have a myopic view..... if all the cops were black and killing whites in far too many unjustified kills, would you be more than offended?..........would you be all tactical looking shouting bravado?

cops killing black kids is a national problem and people nation wide are offended....not just the blacks all races are offended....youd have to live under a rock not to know about nation wide demonstration against the cops & understandably the blacks are especially offended and pissed off

edit: I personally agree the cops are out of control

Edited by wasrNwarpaint

try not to have a myopic view..... if all the cops were black and killing whites in far too many unjustified kills, would you be more than offended?..........would you be all tactical looking shouting bravado?

cops killing black kids is a national problem and people nation wide are offended....not just the blacks all races are offended....youd have to live under a rock not to know about nation wide demonstration against the cops & understandably the blacks are especially offended and pissed off

edit: I personally agree the cops are out of control

I call Bull shit!!!

Of the MILLIONS of contacts with police every DAY...a police killing is extremely rare

blacks on the other hand MURDER dozens every day, a person is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by a black man (three percent of population) than by an officer or a person that is not black

I cant believe you swallow that ferguson shit sandwich

• Like 3

Wellllll

I generally don't agree alot with Jim. And I don't tend to stick stick my neck out too much on these type situations

But really? Ferguson was pretty clear cut to all who would look at the evidence. Those that want other evidence keep whining.

The officer was innocent. From multiple witnesses.

Long shots ( though untrue) avatar says it all. The mentality of a degenerate people... ( notice I did not say race....)

• Like 4

The problem is NOT a race, it is a sub set of MAINLY one race that has a corrosive culture. Unfortunately all the good people of that race get tarred with the same brush. Those making a buck off it are the lowest form of life in the universe.

Politicians and preachers are the worst of the worst!

• Like 6

The problem is NOT a race, it is a sub set of MAINLY one race that has a corrosive culture. Unfortunately all the good people of that race get tarred with the same brush. Those making a buck off it are the lowest form of life in the universe.

Politicians and preachers are the worst of the worst!

BINGO!!!

• Like 4

Yeah they have a corrosive culture.....

you site Ferguson as your rebuttal to my statement, I expect that from a place with so many racists....what about the oppression from the past 100 years...you wouldnt hold a grudge

thats a rhetorical statement ...dont need an answer racists can keep the game going for ever....cant they

Edited by wasrNwarpaint