SO. LOL. I bet you all are curious wtf I am up to. I am up to something else, actually. yes what you have seen on the news lately is nearby, but the dude is an idiot. i think they are doig it for publicity.

those of you that know me know that if i suddenly reappeared here, im up to something. you are correct.

i dont know if its gonna hapopen or not, but im rea happy about trying to make it go that way.!!..!!

Here is the kind of member that created new  stuff, shared the methods, looked for creative input and generally made the forum interesting. 

I'll try for a cunningham's law gambit.

You've been working on a plastic AK flat, for those of us with harbor freight shop presses, that we want to write "2.5D printer" on.

• Like 1

Well, I haven't seen you on "Catch a Contractor" so your work must be good. You were already out of RJF before Chris Hansen showed up so all's good there... Your location still shows as Florida, so I'm guessing your either working on Trumps wall or you managed to track McUzi down and beat his ass! Whatever your doing, I hope your well and having fun. Geez, every things a fing guessing game with you and I really don't have a clue. Shit, for that much I'm still trying to figure out how you ended up having a sister that looks like the one you posted back in the day??? Have fun Ben, good to have you pop back in.

• Like 3

SO. LOL. I bet you all are curious wtf I am up to. I am up to something else, actually. yes what you have seen on the news lately is nearby, but the dude is an idiot. i think they are doig it for publicity.

those of you that know me know that if i suddenly reappeared here, im up to something. you are correct.

i dont know if its gonna hapopen or not, but im rea happy about trying to make it go that way.!!..!!

Sooo....?  You've been working with Jared Fogel  and/or Josh Duggard?

I can see that!

I can totally see that....

Macbeau...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1

no, you havent. I am located in the same place. I knew which one was mcuzi the week he showed back up here. my sister is happily married. ive been around man, i just dont like commenting much any more. it seems i pay the price of being a founder of this site, but i dont get any of the benefits. i can start a debate, then folks get rude to me, and i reply, and im punished.

I miss a bunch of you guys, and i thank all of you for your support over the years, whether it be socially or financially. I havent forgotten a single solitary one of you.

Well, I haven't seen you on "Catch a Contractor" so your work must be good. You were already out of RJF before Chris Hansen showed up so all's good there... Your location still shows as Florida, so I'm guessing your either working on Trumps wall or you managed to track McUzi down and beat his ass! Whatever your doing, I hope your well and having fun. Geez, every things a fing guessing game with you and I really don't have a clue. Shit, for that much I'm still trying to figure out how you ended up having a sister that looks like the one you posted back in the day??? Have fun Ben, good to have you pop back in.

• Like 1

I'd bet a lot of the guys here now don't have a clue about the forum in it's early days when the Saiga's first started rolling in and the ability to convert back was regained or the contributions you made. No matter what, you've been a  lot of places and done a lot of interesting things.... from time to time you go a little off the reservation and on occasion share a bit too muchlaugh.png Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

nah..... im still plotting. im having problems putting two and two together right now. im tryin. if i dot make this deal, im gonna leave for a couple more years.

im trying guys. i have all my people out now.

i dunno if i can make it happen, but im gonna try.

its either gonna be REALLY GOOD, or nothing. i know, typical of me. what can i do. Im trying.

-B V

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1