Florida Gun Supply has a long reputation of sucking. I really cant believe they're still around. Over-priced kits that lack parts, failure to deliver, poor communication (if you can contact them at all). If you cut them off, never go back...you of all people should know better than to deal with these jackasses unless things there have changed dramatically in the last few years. For the rest of you, if you think about dealing with FGS...run, don't walk away. I just did a google search and it still looks like lack of business ethics as usual!

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Like 3

Couldn't hardly believe I still had that pic........That was when Ben and Shannon had some issues working, and were posting pics at each other, scowling.........  Funny shit.........

Pretty good pic of Ben,  though...  lol

Here's Shannon's response...........post-3950-0-94149400-1440215652.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

funny. although i do appreciate that its old members posting.

nah, i was over there today after i was at the tax collector.

that picture of me is with no sleep from some fucktard here when i was still admin that caused a situation that a vendor was going to sue Max and i was up for DAYS fighting with people what wouldnt stop calling or emailing.

eh, what do you fuckin idiots know, anyway.

i havent determined yet how I am going to walk into this stupid local yokles store this weekend. just another stupid fucking southerner running his mouth. I may bring a jew, a muslim an indian, and a catholic over there and try to perform a transfer. I can pull the truck up to the back door so that pussy cant run out the back if hes there. I aint going to be violent about it, but that fucker is going to answer my questions. hes another one of you knowitall bastards that thinks his shit dont stink. now he has zimmerman in town. it is right near the tax collectors office, so i can literally shut the fucking street down with some bullshit protest as a local taxpayer. ill make it a fuckin joke.

seeing how this is a bunch of fucking insults, then go fuck yourselves, and go look it up yourself. tell TOM he owes me about a hundred grand with how it was left while you are at it. dont tell me what the fuck i do after hours, so what? its legal, suck my fucking dick. then the russian who is suposed to be my loyal friend i hook him up with a nice chunk of change, and he cant even send me a hundred bucks in a thank you card? fuck you. fuck all of you. and fuck this guy too.

when the fuck did macbeau come back? hello, you prick, special attention to that

nobody does the right fucking thing anymore. in faith? fuck you. I got your faith right fucking here you motherfuckers.

the next major deal i make, im going to keep to myself and ill get the money out of these assholes that they owe me from the last one, so i really dont give two shits either way.

joe, whatever. you have my number, so does tony. just whatever dude. i know you like to stir the pot, but really? thats fine. do i look fucking amused? do i LOOK like ive had any sleep?

ya know, i have an IN on the 1911s from the army, and ya know what? im gonna keep it to myself even if i dont make a goddamn dime.

fuck you too

he got cancer right after that if you recall. and i am replying directly to the drug comment, I dont take drugs. I drink beer at night after the day is done like anyone else would and i smoke weed when i cant sleep to knock me out once in it a while ( i dunno, twice a month? maybe?). I dont take ANY medications, and i dont care about my fucking diet. so fuck YOU too. you can shove that drug reference up your ass you fucking prick.

Couldn't hardly believe I still had that pic........That was when Ben and Shannon had some issues working, and were posting pics at each other, scowling.........  Funny shit.........

Pretty good pic of Ben,  though...  lol

Here's Shannon's response...........attachicon.gifCOBRA FOR BVAMP.jpg

im gona tell you all a true story.

as you all know, i use the internet quite a bit. im pretty good with it, whatever.

about 3 months or so after 911 in december i would say, i was on the EFnet talking, pirating whatever the fuck i felt like, and i met this kid, he was a die hard muslim, but liked America.

so i said to him, ya know you speak a dialect that we need right now, and he came back with I hate this place, i want a better life kinda thing. I talked to this kid a lot, every day and night

he is now in the US and is one of us. this is the guy i think about. he did us a good thing, and THIS fucking idiot is gonna do a publicity stunt and say he wont sell him anything because he is a muslim? uhhhhh dude is one of us now and has two beautiful children born here with his wife.

even the fuckin indians are immigrants.

macbeau? you returned? LOL hello how are you LOL

the rest of you can suck my balls, im not promoting anyhting nor am i with anyone.

heres a lovely true thought, hey joey-

that place i took that photo at, the guy that rented there before me (i dont rent anymore or have a mortgae as google will tell you) that place, the guy before me kjilled his entire family and himself in that place. do i look like ive slept? do i look thrilled? do you even know that i was in nc the next day ready to kick shannons door in?

lotta fuckin talkin here.

my customers over the years, i thank you. you were what kept me going. there are those of you that i still consider friends, whether we talk or not now, whatever. but the rest of you that fucked me out of your own greed? and you know who you are? im just WAITING to return the fucking favor.

this fuckin joker in town is a side show to me.

Im going to block his back exit with my truck, scoped it out today, and im gonna go in the front door and say howdy and tell him im a dune jockey. i got a lot of guns too. unfortunately, when he pays his business tax, that makes his place of business a public area and grants my right to access it as a local tax payer/landholder. I already checked. Its commercial property in the town i live in and pay land tax on. he doesnt have to sell guns to me, but he cannot barr me from the front door.

i made a list of you people. this is just somebody local to me that pissed me off the wrong way. I aint forgotten about any of you either. a few of you owe me a considerable amount of fucking money....you really think i forgot?

Edited by Ben Vampatella

ya know what, fuckit, maybe ill drive up to shannons house and go yell at him a little bit, fuck it. he makes good barbeque at least. oh to be clear? all ya'lls info that I have is from my own private email. the other stuff? i burned that when i left ohio the last time. i was looking at that last post, thats kinda fucked up. that...information is gone.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

reminds you of paul. cept paul took your fuckin money. i gave you a good fucking deal or hooked you up with one.

some fuckin nerve.

i make someone a fuckton of money and i dont even get a christmas card? another one, i repeatedly made deals of tens of thousands in profit, and they were my friend and knew i was on tough times, and cant even send me a cnote in a thank you letter? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you.

your fucking KIDDING me, right? ill give it a couple more years, they wont see it coming.

no, fuck YOU.

you long time users, i always said this - you cant trust 95% of this industry. i was fucking right.

your all a bunch of crooks

I will say, there have been a few folks in the business that i came across that know who they are, that have NOT fucked me. Mr Cameron is the first one i think of. he is gonna be mad at me for mentioning him in this rant, but Mr Cam has always done the right thing with me. some of the smaller folks here also did me well. Clyde was another one that did me right when he didnt have to. I think ill send Will a postcard from AZ when i drive out there this year to the claim. he did what he said he was going to do as well, even if he did fuck up with other shit in the end. thats his deal though.

I want to make it clear that I havent forgotten who screwed me and left me hungry over the years when i did so much for them. this local guy is going to be a source of special entertainment for me in the next months.

fuckin idiot. this guy local to me is just another example of this, and im gonna go play with them.

no, apparantly they put the stupid drug in the water down here. all it does to me is piss me off, because i havent been drinking it my entire life, like the rest of these stupid fucks down here.

that stupid fuck at the shop in question shot himself in the foot the other day.

nah, im gonna go over there and get me a zimmerman signed photo of a conferdate battle flag? (these dumb asses here dont even know what the stars and bars actually is btw), and support that criminal fucker that got himself in MORE trouble recently and is trying to bail himself out again. the first time, sure, this time? he broke the law and needs prison.

these people support him and make a mockery out of what you and I hold dear.

fuck that shit.

ill get you guys a picture of his storefront and how many people are in there.....like NONE.

its a public place, and a commercial lot in the same town i pay land tax to.hes from the next county over anyway. ill go protest the sky being blue or its too hot, and take a shit with a towel on in front of his fucking door. perfectly legal.

I have no idea what this shop's business practices are like or who this guy is, and I have no comment on that aspect whatsoever.  But I fully support his or any other American's right to not associate with anyone they don't wish to, or to not have dealings with anyone or group that are collectively our people's enemies or are sympathetic to them.  It's called patriotism and loyalty to your own people, which are qualities any decent person has.  And he shouldn't ever meet with that cair scum, or apologize in any way for expressing the truth, it's long past due that the truth was spoken openly by everyone on this and many other matters...

• Like 1

First:

Blah, Blah, curse word Blah. Non sense, more non sense, curse word and even more non sense. Something racist, sexist or elitist.  Curse word to all of you curse words...

when the fuck did macbeau come back? hello, you prick, special attention to that

Rant and or Rave.  Curse word, Blah, Blah, curse word, Blah. Something offensive and probably racist.  Non sense, more non sense, curse word. and even more non sense. Curse word to all of you curse words...

Random, non-articulated thought, Curse word.

Then:

Blah, Blah, curse word Blah. Non sense, more non sense, curse word and even more non sense. All ya'll are idiots, Curse word to all of you curse words.

macbeau? you returned? LOL hello how are you LOL

Rant and or Rave.  Curse word, Blah, Blah, curse word Blah. Non sense, more non sense, curse word and even more non sense. Curse word to all of you curse words...

Random non-articulated thought, Curse word.

Wow!  I do feel special now!  Thanks Ben!

The truth is, I never went way. 

"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt" -- Benjamin Franklin

I see not much has changed in your world and you're every bit as mentally unbalanced as ever....

Macbeau....

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 5

at first it was interesting and i couldnt stop reading....then ouch it just turned into nonsense.

I did particularly like the part where you called macbeau a Prick, then said hi and pretended to be friendly.

As far as the rant about the guy refusing business to musilms.....ok ill bite.

Ben, i dont know why this has set you off so badly but GL with whatever you wish to achieve. BUT honestly the guy has the right to refuse business to ANYONE he pleases. Its his right as an American. This whole politically correct bullshit lately about how you can offend anyone is whats wrong with America today.

Any business in America has the right to refuse business to whoever they want. Dont like it? dont fucking shop there.  Fuck all this politically correct bullshit and peoples right to not be offended. The founders of our great America never said you have a right to never be offended.

• Like 4

no, apparantly they put the stupid drug in the water down here. all it does to me is piss me off, because i havent been drinking it my entire life, like the rest of these stupid fucks down here.

that stupid fuck at the shop in question shot himself in the foot the other day.

nah, im gonna go over there and get me a zimmerman signed photo of a conferdate battle flag? (these dumb asses here dont even know what the stars and bars actually is btw), and support that criminal fucker that got himself in MORE trouble recently and is trying to bail himself out again. the first time, sure, this time? he broke the law and needs prison.

these people support him and make a mockery out of what you and I hold dear.

fuck that shit.

ill get you guys a picture of his storefront and how many people are in there.....like NONE.

its a public place, and a commercial lot in the same town i pay land tax to.hes from the next county over anyway. ill go protest the sky being blue or its too hot, and take a shit with a towel on in front of his fucking door. perfectly legal.

Ahhh....so it's only "THEM", ok.