There are still some good guys in the industry. I live near a guy who has a FFL and a little shop behind his home, he is with GoG and will order guns for you with no fee for background checks and very little profit for himself. I save hundreds over MSRP, usually about street price on new stuff. Real nice guy who is doing his part to support the 2A by making it easy for LAW-ABIDING citizens to purchase firearms.

• Like 2

Always been cool with you, Ben......, and nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned..........

Always cool with Shannon too.......

Nothing uncool intended by posting those old pics, old friend.......... 

Good luck with your endeavors !

Joe

(I seldom post anymore, and wouldn't have this time except for seeing my old friend Ben here......., and certainly didn't intend to offend in any way...........)

Edited by Jeaux E
  • Like 2

This entire thread is lost on me. It's very much like a car accident though as I can't help but just wait for something to pop and explain WTF is happening here.......amazing.gif

well to sum it up, from what ive gathered, I think Ben wanted to rant about florida gun supply. But as always, beat around the bush and didnt come across clear in his ramble. 

As usual a people poked fun at his unclear jabber, all in good fun(come on ben take a joke you bring it on yourself no harm intended), so in response he is having a bit of a cussing fit at those who poked fun. Eventually getting to his unclear direction of the thread to rant about how he is angry with this Florida gun Supply for refusing to provide service to Muslims.

While in the mean time touching on a few other rants but not going into full depth on them.

Classic ben.

• Like 3

The older I get the more I appreciate things that I find more confusing the more I try to understand them. It helps me let go and in the overall picture assists me in my quest to separate the things that are significant and those that fall in the FIDO category. Thank you Ben!

Additionally, I think that vendor has been shitbagging people for quite some time now. I wouldn't deal with them either.

• Like 3

turd on the front door, that is the solution.

this is something i have FOUGHT for my entire life. i dont even want to get all mad or nothin. another ignorant southern fucker that just wants money from us.

how many guns did i get for you guys? thousands right?

this fuckin ignorant fuck needs to go. I aint havin him in my fuckin town. he is NOT a patriot, but an oopportunist.

I aint fucking doin it.

theres my name dude. come over to the house, we will have a little chit chat first....after that you need to fuckin leave town.

Edited by Ben Vampatella