Another Beast From The East....

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Gen 6:4

I was just explaining a few minutes ago to a guy about where Giants came from.

sons of God= Fallen Angels

daughters of men= Human Women

It's something to think about.

This guy punches extremely hard and can take a punch too but I do not think he will beat quality fighters such as Klitchko or James toney due to his lack of speed and skills. He did pull off a controversial win over John ruiz (they beat the heck out of each other) in Germany but then no American will get a fair decision over there. Ruize's trainer actually ripped the belt off the giants shoulder after the fight which ended in a big brawl.

Dont repeat this to the typical evolution preaching professor but Valuev's facial features actually look identicle to those of Neanderthal which often pop up in various populations. Most Neanderthals were relatively short and extremly broad (giants compared to modern humans) but there were very tall ones (also giants) as well which are often referred to as Archaic humans. Most of the evidence reveals that we did not evovle from them but cohabited and interbred until these distinguished features (genetic plasticity/ survival mechanisms) were finally diluted. There seems to be some evidence of genocide as well.

Edited by Donn
This guy punches extremely hard and can take a punch too but I do not think he will beat quality fighters such as Klitchko or James toney due to his lack of speed and skills. He did pull off a controversial win over John ruiz (they beat the heck out of each other) in Germany but then no American will get a fair decision over there. Ruize's trainer actually ripped the belt off the giants shoulder after the fight which ended in a big brawl.

Dont repeat this to the typical evolution preaching professor but Valuev's facial features actually look identicle to those of Neanderthal which often pop up in various populations. Most Neanderthals were relatively short and extremly broad (giants compared to modern humans) but there were very tall ones (also giants) as well which are often referred to as Archaic humans. Most of the evidence reveals that we did not evovle from them but cohabited and interbred until these distinguished features (genetic plasticity/ survival mechanisms) were finally diluted. There seems to be some evidence of genocide as well.

to be honest, you can get the same brow growth plus hands and feet from human growth hormone, HGH, which can be had in Russian on the local street corner. trust me I KNOW! russian steroids are a dime a dozen when stationed in Germany. local gyms push it like bottled water. that is probably what happend, but then again, his mother may have fucked a siberian muskox!

I'm from the southern (Asian) part of the CCCP.

I heard they fuck chickens over there, but not many muskox around, mostly camels, sheep/goats and such.

Russians are Vikings (Scandanavians) mixed with Turkish Mongols. It gets cold in Sibiria without a thick furry coat and/or some blubber... vodka helps... but so does a, warm, soft, female body.