White Officer killed in ambush at NW Harris gas station by black thug

Where is all the outrage now?

Man was just pumping gas when a black man took his life for no reason.

This happened a few milesfrom my house and also about 35 miles from the suicide black matyr Sanda Blair.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Officer-shot-in-NW-Harris-County-6472466.php

http://www.click2houston.com/news/sheriffs-deputy-fatally-shot-shooter-remains-at-large/34983706

• Like 3

So, 3 innocent white people murdered in cold blood in the last few days, and not one town looted or store burned.

What's this world coming to?!   :rolleyes:

* That's "sarcasm" for those not paying attention, I'm as PO'd as everyone else!

• Like 3

This shit goes on all the time. White people tend to not set their own neighborhoods on fire to get the media attention. We don't shit where we eat.

Not to mention any white male is considered "priveleged" and hate crimes seem to be justified because of it.

Reverse discrimination is rampant these days.

Unfortunately it seems the only organizations willing to publicly recognize this are the likes of the Klan, and most of us sure don't agree with their views.

So, we are instantly dubbed racist for defending our own.

I just shake my damn head.

Prayers for the murdered cop and his family.

Edited by Tundra1
  • Like 5

CONGRATULATIONS MR. OBAMA.

Now we can talk about how destructive the Democratic Party has been to American Society and black families.

The assholes response would be this is why we need more gun control.

Obama the most racist president in America's history.

• Like 4

Those poor oppressed blacks have no idea how lucky they are that 99.999% of us are decent law abiding people.

Imagine what would happen if a bunch of us felt "white rage" justified killing random blacks.

• Like 3

Those poor oppressed blacks have no idea how lucky they are that 99.999% of us are decent law abiding people.

Imagine what would happen if a bunch of us felt "white rage" justified killing random blacks.

It's coming if something doesn't change soon!

• Like 1

There was a time not that long ago I would have called that tinfoil kookery.  Unfortunately the idea of a "national emergency" timed perfectly as an excuse for preempting the election sounds frighteningly plausible.

• Like 3

I, along with many others have been worrying about just that very thing. ...especially since DingleBarry made the comment that he thinks he could win a 3rd term.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Well he'll never be in genpop and they don't use the electric chair any more so however much we may wish his death to be... prolonged, the most we can really hope for is lethal injection.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Arrest made.  Strap that fucker to a table and pump his veins full of poison.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/29/sheriff-deputy-reportedly-shot-in-texas/

Shannon J. Miles

attachicon.gifpiece of shit.jpg

It would be a real shame if he fell down the steps at the lockup.

Maybe repeatedly. Some of those prisoners are really clumsy.

• Like 2

So, 3 innocent white people murdered in cold blood in the last few days, and not one town looted or store burned.

What's this world coming to?!   rolleyes.gif

* That's "sarcasm" for those not paying attention, I'm as PO'd as everyone else!

euro football or hockey isn't involved yet

I LOVE this woman. 

she doesn't talk jive so her opinion is immediately dismissed

What really pisses me off about this is: A cop from my area (York, Pa) is a facebook sensation for talking about how most cops are a part of their communities and he wants everyone to go home safe. Then this officer gets gunned down a day later. Kill the scumbag murderer.

• Like 1

"This shit goes on all the time. White people tend to not set their own neighborhoods on fire to get the media attention. We don't shit where we eat."

"Not to mention any white male is considered "priveleged" and hate crimes seem to be justified because of it."

"Reverse discrimination is rampant these days."

Hello

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but the term "reverse discrimination" kind'a pisses me off.

It implies that "real discrimination' can only work in one direction, and only "special. reverse" discrimination can be applied against white people.

That concept is not only discriminatory, it is 180° off-target, since the majority of discrimination is currently focused against white people these days.

I, too, live just a few miles from the intersection where this occurred, and it has me seething mad. It is not a part of town where anybody is overtly discriminated against.

This is undoubtedly not yet over.

JMHO.......

-Guido in NW Houston

Edited by guido2
  • Like 2