They destroy the guns because nobody but .gov should have them in their minds.

They have no concept of citizens having rights, we're just inferior subjects to keep under their control.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 4

There would be some new faces in city hall come next election if that happened here. They raised the sales and tobacco tax here, so some of that money (sales) was supposed to be for our street repairs from the previous sales tax increase. The idiots that bought the story about the streets voted to let the tax increase remain in place after it was supposed to expire. Half a million dollars sure could have taken a little of the sting out of the new increases, but alas, the dumbasses reside in Hawaii and there are no guns to sell in Topeka.

• Like 3

Other side of the fence says....less guns in the hands of idiots, is a good thing. Compare it to drunk driving, you'll feel much safer.

But that analogy would then be destroy 2300 used cars so they don't get into the hands of drunk drivers.

(I know you meant from their perspective though)

IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN DON'T YOU KNOW

The sad thing is they probably will re elect them , they will offer something to the voters in there district and they will forget all about it . I was wanting one of the M1's Garand's they banned darn I am having a case of cant member. I think that's what they are . They all are tune in to their Ipads , I phones , xboxs and playstations . They will be lost in a fog next week , will forget all about it . BAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!BAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IN THE HELL AUTHORIZED THIS!    This is over a HALF MILLION dollar expediture of tax payer money. Was this treated as any other expediture of taxpayer dollars, or is this the work of Politicians STEALING Government money for political purpose??  Was this debated in the Legeslature and voted on? Somebody should be going to jail.

• Like 3