Jdeko: Troll Or Welcome Member??? What Say You???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact this thread even exists demonstrates a problem that is becoming predominate in the country. If you dislike, disagree, or are offended by something, BAN IT! Flags, lifestyles, guns, clothes, w

We have lost LOTS of great members for various reasons..  vague polices, Vendor expectations, trolls, weapons bans and yes, DRAMA.. I have been involved in my share. I don't even post here any more..

I believe it was Juggs that posted this one on another thread that got out of hand and locked:     As much as I do not agree with JDeko's lifestyle, no he/she shouldn't be banned. Use the ignore

Posted Images

Someone called me a hemorrhoid and when I posted a hot girl in sexy lingerie [since I have a big kink for frilly lingerie] someone said their ass was bleeding.

I've been trying SO HARD to not fire back at all the bullshit I get because honestly I'm tired of getting into flame wars and since I get VERY argumentative IRL its good practice to not shoot back online.

But Jesus, Mary, and Joseph when you bring ass pain into it is it so tempting to crack a snide comment or two based on: 1, people thinking I'm gay for dudes and thus I could make a "You're not my type." joke or 2. the butthurt one. I'll admit I was breaking my own rules making the butthurt joke buit I honestly didn't expect this thread.

Let me also say I'm very happy you described me as I'd describe myself as far as identity faffle goes. Honestly that lowered my guard and let me read this thread calmly instead of being all defensive and whatnot.

I'm genuinely sorry if I actually offended anyone with the image reply since at that point I thought that people were pretty much actively hostile towards me in that thread, especially since I got shit for even posting a hot girl pic.

If you're referring to the flag picture, know that I will not refrain from posting a random picture because of you alone. I truly feel that you can be whoever you are, but your sensitivity is your problem, not anyone else's. You posting your little pony pictures and cute goat pictures on a gun forum is as offensive as a rainbow flag meme. See how that works?

That said, I don't think that running people out of here by vote because of who or what they are is what we need to do. There is an ignore feature.

• Like 3

I digress...

JDeko ain't no different than 90% of the kids out there today..

How about ya try and be a positive influence on a young life vs being jaded assholes..

and we call ourselves "Christian"... The kid even stepped up to become a contributor..

OR, we could just ask nice.. Hey, JDeko, apparently some old timers don't get Otaku culture.. do you mind throttling down a hair?

Not saying to not post your stuff.. just post the BEST stuff! You know.. the stuff that's 20% cooler! wink.png

I'm grateful for each and every one of y'all..

Is support what you're sayin'? 

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/over-150-students-walk-out-of-high-school-over-transgender-students-use-of-girls-locker-room_092015

• Like 2

I wasn't offended by you posting the flag, I was offended that the flag made no sense XD

Hell, I can see your point about the flag and what the stripes mean.

I was a little confused by being attacked for not attacking the flag the right way, but I haven't been offended by pretty much anything said on here. I don't really let interweb drama get to me anymore, no need to give weight to outright personal attacks strangers launch at me. 

• Like 2

I digress...

JDeko ain't no different than 90% of the kids out there today..

How about ya try and be a positive influence on a young life vs being jaded assholes..

and we call ourselves "Christian"... The kid even stepped up to become a contributor..

OR, we could just ask nice.. Hey, JDeko, apparently some old timers don't get Otaku culture.. do you mind throttling down a hair?

Not saying to not post your stuff.. just post the BEST stuff! You know.. the stuff that's 20% cooler! wink.png

I'm grateful for each and every one of y'all..

Is support what you're sayin'? 

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/over-150-students-walk-out-of-high-school-over-transgender-students-use-of-girls-locker-room_092015

Ummm.. no locker rooms at saiga 12.. Thank God.. I don't wanna see any of you fuckers naked...

• Like 7

If those who own the board decide anyone needs to go, their gone. I'll keep posting, reading and ignoring

So has anyone seen the 1919 drum yet?

I have seen the ones on my assembly  bench.

It takes a bit of work to make a mag into a feed stack about an hour to build and test.

In talks with a CO to make them 

• Like 1

Don't Hate the players…Hate the game.

Which is essentially the Biblical quote "Love the sinners, hate the sin".

That's a summary of doctrine, not a quote from anywhere.

• Like 1

Hey, I stepped out to do some work, came back and Viola! Thanks to all who have responded, I do appreciate the input -- I guess in our wonderfully PC correct universe we now inhabit, Jdeko is indeed a welcome member.  I guess some of you can't get enough Japanese anime...

I do need to respond to Darth and Cobra suggesting that I have trolled...

I think you both are responding to when I was active in discussions and would put my points across with logic, fluency and unmistakable truth (okay, maybe I am pushing it a bit here...).  I know I capped more that a few people who could not refute or deny what I was writing and thus devolved into name calling and other childish rhetoric.  My apologies if things still sting...

• Like 2

The only truly annoying ones, are the ones who "avoid drama and never reply on here anymore because of it" yet are always in the mix of it, ranting and raving when a dramatic thread pops up.

Jdeko, whom I'm going to refer to as Pat, or Terry, from now on, hasn't caused any true harm. A bit annoying at times yeah but just use the block feature and move on.

Edited by Mullet Man

JD is fine, tis what I go by usually. Deko is fine too, though it reminds me of a friend who disowned me for being "problematic" on tumblr... 

"They/them" stuff is fine too.

If those who own the board decide anyone needs to go, their gone. I'll keep posting, reading and ignoring

So has anyone seen the 1919 drum yet?

I have seen the ones on my assembly  bench.

It takes a bit of work to make a mag into a feed stack about an hour to build and test.

In talks with a CO to make them

+ ~ I am out of likes today. I'll watch your site

Ban worthy, probably not...definitely a distraction on most of the gun related sections and seems more needy than anything. Think..."do I have anything of value to contribute to this thread" before posting in it. Realize- Picture Post, Lets See Your Saiga 12 is for pictures, not comments (mods have had to remove comments on multiple occasions and place them in the sister thread just below to clean it up and this applies to more than Jdeko).  Could be a generational thing but I hate Japanese anime and the whole sub culture that goes with it, if that's what your all about why not spread it around a forum that's anime specific, not on a gun forum which  is typically the polar opposite. Troll, not really. Ban worthy, probably not but in all my years on the forum I've never looked for the "ignore" button but I will today. If nothing else, the lack of substance will have taught this old dog a new trick.

• Like 1

I hope JDeko stays despite the stupid comments directed at him.

Ask yourself something Oddman.... who would make a better beer drinkin' buddy, a young guy who's into hot chicks and guns

or somebody who sits in the corner making lists of people he doesn't like?

• Like 8

The fact this thread even exists demonstrates a problem that is becoming predominate in the country. If you dislike, disagree, or are offended by something, BAN IT! Flags, lifestyles, guns, clothes, whatever. Interesting line of thought.

• Like 14

JDeko layed some shit out there a few yrs ago about how he wanted to become a " SMOKIN HOT BITCH" and BIG JOHN took him to task about it.

Arguing the point that anyone who did not know if they were a man or a woman shouldn't be asking and receiving question and answers about fucking firearms...!!! WTF...!!!! you want some examples...!!!

Dude, JDeko, whined like a bitch to the mods to delete his lifestyle post and BIG JOHN'S replies plus mods gave BIG JOHN a warning point. JDeko put the shit out there, BIG JOHN answered with some uncommon common sense.

Now, you guys have to ask yourselves, should I be giving firearms advise to someone thats a "DUDE"  that wants to become a "SMOKIN HOT BITCH"...????

I didn't whine, I realized it was a dumb thing I said and asked the posts be removed and nothing bad happen to John since it was my mistake to bring it up. I was confused by them rage quitting but that was their decision and if the sad likes of one gender-confused lesbo was enough to make them pull up stakes I don't know what to say.

Also, I sorta more just want to look androgynous, like Bridget from Guilty Gear [the common term is "trap"]. like really my goal is just to be able to have someone say "Why does that girl have such a flat chest and a boyish hair cut? Must be a dyke."

Since its never going away I might as well just default to my natural oversharing and correct these misconceptions. Working plan is that I'll cut myself a bit more slack in this thread and speak my mind, since this thread already exists and all.

I believe it was Juggs that posted this one on another thread that got out of hand and locked:

post-37530-0-09953000-1441244444.jpg

As much as I do not agree with JDeko's lifestyle, no he/she shouldn't be banned. Use the ignore function for crying out loud.

Everybody go out find a Saiga/AK, do some type of conversion on it, and post up. There are better things to discuss than this. The fact that this has generated as many replies in one day verses gun related posts, proves that most of us are more drawn to drama than gun related posts anyway.

• Like 10

Well smilin Ed. (I remember that explicitly. Deko even offered to pose in a bikini with some pistols. Nasty)

Nevertheless. Yes

Shall not be infringed.

I don't like deko

I REALLY don't like deko. But every American had the right to bear

arms. I challenged big John in this point too. It's the only point I will ever defend deko.

I find it interesting so many tune to its sexuality. I'm at the point that I don't care.

Point blank and to summarize the 15 posts or so.

Deko is annoying and a pain in the ass. Most if us avoid reading what it says.

But it has the right to be here. Deko annoys the hell out if me. It's posts are irritating and pointless. But id rather block it and enjoy the rest if the site.

Edited by fatty alcohol
  • Like 1

Now, you guys have to ask yourselves, should I be giving firearms advise to someone thats a "DUDE"  that wants to become a "SMOKIN HOT BITCH"...????

As a libertarian, I feel as long as what he does doesn't impact me, he has the freedom to do whatever the hell he wants. If we stop allowing people the rights granted in the bill of rights because we don't agree with their life/lifestyle, there are a lot of people out there going to be very upset with the outcome

• Like 8

FA,

Big John never said in his replies a person didnt have the right to defend themselves, his concern was giving firearm advise to someone that didnt know if they were a dude or a girl.

Come along Adam, you've been in the the basement to long, mommy will take you to the range today and we will shoot some ARs

Hey , wen the $2k a nite shit stops happening and the Smokin Hot Bitch gets old.... just sayin...

As a libertarian, I feel as long as what he does doesn't impact me, he has the freedom to do whatever the hell he wants. If we stop allowing people the rights granted in the bill of rights because we don't agree with their life/lifestyle, there are a lot of people out there going to be very upset with the outcome

Yep, speaking ones mind is off the table if it hurts another ones feelz , right..???

Like I said before, nobody stands for nothing..

Ask yourself something Oddman.... who would make a better beer drinkin' buddy, a young guy who's into hot chicks and guns

Gotta tell you I am a bit surprised at the defensive camaraderie that this thread has shown.  Dudes, all I thought I was doing was bringing up something that needed to be addressed -- I don't know Jdeko from Adam (or Eve) but I have read MANY negative reactions to his/her posts. Just thought I was doing a forum service -- mea culpa.

And Sparty let me ask you this;  do you really think I care who would make a better beer drinking buddy???  I sip single malt.

Gotta tell you I am a bit surprised at the defensive camaraderie that this thread has shown.  Dudes, all I thought I was doing was bringing up something that needed to be addressed -- I don't know Jdeko from Adam (or Eve) but I have read MANY negative reactions to his/her posts. Just thought I was doing a forum service -- mea culpa.

And Sparty let me ask you this;  do you really think I care who would make a better beer drinking buddy???  I sip single malt.

I'm not running to his defense, just making an honest point about who would be a more pleasant person to socialize with.

I told JD early on in a PM that I have nothing against him, but that this is NOT the forum to work out his gender identity issues and to expect some flak.

You are surprised at the defensive camaraderie, while I'm surprised that grown men are coming totally unglued over this stuff.

• Like 4