Taccom 3rd and 16 round extensions

Whats up with the Froot Loops colors. Black would have been just fine.

I'm sure not gonna be putting those tooty fruity looking things on my shotgun.

Soooo....I'm the guy that came up with the Fruit Loops Colors for the extensions......did that for one reason, the open class guys in 3 gun tend to like to know by sight (color is easy) just which mag they are using.

That being said......you will not be forgotten, eventually, there will be black, gray, green extensions for your choosing......just gonna be a bit.

I've become a MKA 1919 Match guy as of this past Friday. Got to put 400 rounds thru the shotty and I must say that I am really liking it a lot. I suppose I should continue that part in another thread.

Tim

Now that we've set the hook, any other products for the MKA 1919 in the pipeline?

Bill

Not from me........not for any mag fed shotty anyways.

OHHHHHH......forgot to mention on the colors, the real beauty about the polymer extensions is that is don;t like the color.......wally world rattle can flat black paint covers it VERY well and give a nice smooth matte finsih that will NEVER come off.

Edited by shootertim

Now that we've set the hook, any other products for the MKA 1919 in the pipeline?

Bill

OHHHHHH......forgot to mention on the colors, the real beauty about the polymer extensions is that is don;t like the color.......wally world rattle can flat black paint covers it VERY well and give a nice smooth matte finsih that will NEVER come off.

Ever see Used Cars, ya know the guy that couldn't drive a yellow car. Sure I could paint them, but I would still know whats underneath……….021.gif

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Bill

Ever see Used Cars, ya know the guy that couldn't drive a yellow car. Sure I could paint them, but I would still know whats underneath……….021.gif

I'm sure you will find other alternatives out there......that's the great thing about choice and freedom, you get to choose any path on which to travel. But deep down, you wish you kept that yellow car, don't you. haha.gif

I'm not a 3 gunner so 10's are plenty for me. I actually prefer the 5's over anything. A  7 or 8 rounder would be perfect in my book

Drums are just ridiculously impractical to me and not worth the added weight and bulk. 

I couple my 10's and 5's if I need more.

I would probably try one of your 5 rounder extensions….. if and when you make them in black.

A 3 round extension for the 5 round mags would be sweet...032.gif

post-46572-0-64865500-1441739908_thumb.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Can these be exported (as 'kits' in pieces) or are they covered but that ITAR nonsense?

Everything can be exported. Depending on which country youre in (or exporting to), effort and cost will differ.

Edited by gose

Honestly......I am not here to sell....besides, no one will believe the guy who actually makes the stuff or works for the company anyways.

As for exporting.....anything that is attached to a firearm......I will not ship outside of the good ole' USA, I choose to stay away from any ITAR reg's, or possible reg's, safest to just not do it....just policy, and will not change that stand....period, end of story. And there is no talking me into it or saying how stupid I am.....I already know that. Call me bull headed, that's the way it is......if someone else wants to do it.....fine....not me. No need to comment on that, you'll just be blowing wind up an ugly girls skirt. 

Honestly......I am not here to sell....besides, no one will believe the guy who actually makes the stuff or works for the company anyways.

As for exporting.....anything that is attached to a firearm......I will not ship outside of the good ole' USA, I choose to stay away from any ITAR reg's, or possible reg's, safest to just not do it....just policy, and will not change that stand....period, end of story. And there is no talking me into it or saying how stupid I am.....I already know that. Call me bull headed, that's the way it is......if someone else wants to do it.....fine....not me. No need to comment on that, you'll just be blowing wind up an ugly girls skirt. 

Yeah, with the rules being different for different countries and different types of weapons and parts, it's a huge PITA.

Ive done a few imports and exports for myself and friends, but I can't see doing it on a commericial basis, too much work.

I'm interested in the extension.  I'm curious do you have to do anything to the bottom 5 round mag to make for an easy transition of the shells?  How is the shell transition when shooting.  I have other mags and sometimes I run into a shell that causes me problems.

I just put the extensions on the mags.....and started loading. Didn't anything to the parent mag at all. I will say that on loading.....the 7th shell must be were the follower goes into the extension as there is a little hang up sometimes. I just push 6th shell down with my thumb and the 7th loads fine and every shell after that. And on shooting.....no hang ups whats so ever anywhere in the column or transition point.

Tim

• 2 months later...

Their website says "To use this extension you must deactivate the bolt hold open feature used on the magazine follower."

I wonder why?

e follower.

That is on the +11...the follower goes into the extension and that part will not pass by the joint between the bottom of the mag and the extension. the end user might be able to massage the mag in that area or that part that is spring loaded.

On the +3, that is not an issue as the follower stays in the parent magazine.

Tim