How long does it take to process order ?

Whats the average time to complete an order from this store? I placed a order 2 weeks ago and never received a phone call to verify. I tried calling but it doesn't get me anywhere, phone doesn't even ring. It takes me straight to voice mail, I left a message and still no call back.

Is this one of those places that I have to order and forget about it till it decides to show up ? 

Whats the average time to complete an order from this store? I placed a order 2 weeks ago and never received a phone call to verify. I tried calling but it doesn't get me anywhere, phone doesn't even ring. It takes me straight to voice mail, I left a message and still no call back.

Is this one of those places that I have to order and forget about it till it decides to show up ? 

Sorry Akaider,

Robert left early last week to attend the World Shotgun Championships in Italy.  Since he personally processes all the orders it may take a few more days for him to get back and get up to speed.  I have not heard back from him about his return but I expect to hear from him when he hits the states and I will ask him then about orders that have been placed.  Feel free to PM me with your info so that I know who to ask about.

Doug

• Like 1

Robert is back in the US, Akaider but you didn't send me contact info so I couldn't tell him who was trying to contact him about an order.  He said he had contacted everyone who had orders pending, perhaps you should give him a call and ask what's up. 

Doug

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...