Had a word or two with Gunsmoke Feb15,2006

I called and asked whether they are still selling Saiga12s. Yes was a ladies responce.

Are you aware of the short barrel issue? Yes

I told her I was the guy the owner called a lier because I mentioned to him the short barrel issue a while back. She got him on the phone.

The guy that in soo many words said I was lying to him about the Saiga12 barrel issue some time back did not apologize. Instead, he called me motherfucker, son of a bitch, and anti-gun basterd.

I told him " I see how you act when someone was right and your wrong, your a sorry sack of shit trying to pass for a business man" .

You may want to pass that experience on to RAAC. They are always interested in who is repping their company and products, and how they are doing it.

Thank you Pvt Pyle thats a good idea,

As soon as I get a chance in the morning I will for sure.

Edited by expeditionx

Thanks for the warning. I weigh the experiences of fellow shooters heavily when I choose what businesses to deal with. I'm sure many others do the same. Working in gun sales myself, I cannot imagine speaking to a customer that way, even though a few have more than deserved it. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

Falcon73

The guy that in soo many words said I was lying to him about the Saiga12 barrel issue some time back did not apologize. Instead, he called me motherfucker, son of a bitch, and anti-gun basterd.

I told him " I see how you act when someone was right and your wrong, your a sorry sack of shit trying to pass for a business man" .

Sounds like a smart, quality type businessman. Has he bothered to take a tape meausure to the shotguns to check them? I have no idea who this dealer is but I know he'll never receive a penny of mine............. :smoke:

Sounds like a smart, quality type businessman. Has he bothered to take a tape meausure to the shotguns to check them? I have no idea who this dealer is but I know he'll never receive a penny of mine............. :smoke:

his name is c.w. i've talked to him before. he's a little wacked out his mind. so his reaction doesn't suprise me

his name is c.w. i've talked to him before. he's a little wacked out his mind. so his reaction doesn't suprise me

The way he first responded to the short barrel issue seemed like his meds were not enough to keep him from acting delusional. Between his voice and his speech pattern, he kind of reminds me of one of the people in the original movie "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He could fit right in with the Sawyer family. Making chili out of captured victims. The guy is wacked. When he was cussing me out, he even weezed and gasped like Grandpa Sawyer in the movie. Im sure if anyone calls at this point and asks about whether his Saigas have short barrels he might just lose it again.

The guy in South Florida always has like 300 AR-15s stacked on his table.

I can see why he used to be a name on AR-15.com.

I did a google search and found the one in South florida http://www.gunsmokeenterprises.net/

Gunsmoke Enterprises, Inc.

P.O. Box 2537

Okeechobee, FL 34972

the one I spoke to is

Gunsmoke

18-B Mccallister Rd

Crawfordville, FL 32327

850-926-5500

:eek:

Thats just wacked...

that CANT be right...

:smoke:

Call him and ask him if he has short barreled Saiga12s and youll know for sure.

Its too bad I cant record it and set it up as a WAV file on this post so it could be heard.

That would be funny.

Edited by expeditionx

Yeh, I thought it was really messed up when I first saw it but I would think about it everytime I cursed. Had a constitutional issues of homeland security class last night and the instructor was scheduled to be an hour late but most of us were at the room already to discuss the paper. I took the time to pull that up on the giant projector and play it. Everyone was cracking up.

You should record the convo with this guy and post it on here. It would almost be worth buying the $10 micraphone to do it. Better yet, if you have a headset plug on one of your phones plug a stright cable to your mic input on your PC and talk on another phone in the house.

I called and asked whether they are still selling Saiga12s. Yes was a ladies responce.

Are you aware of the short barrel issue? Yes

I told her I was the guy the owner called a lier because I mentioned to him the short barrel issue a while back. She got him on the phone.

So if you vote , does that make you a commie bastard? What an Ahole. Thanks for the heads up so we know not to deal with them.

Finally got ahold of RAA about Gunsmoke.

He called them and told them about someone calling him to bother him with the barrel issue.

Debbie said he was told he cant treat customers that way if hes going to be a RAA rep.

From the rest of the conversation, I gathered that she is going to call him up and tell him to apologize to me through a phone call. RAA is run by nice people. She even said , the Saiga returns are going to be paid for by RAA. That wouldnt have likely happened with many other companies. RAA is a good company.

He called them and told them about someone calling him to bother him with the barrel issue.

Debbie said he was told he cant treat customers that way if hes going to be a RAA rep.

From the rest of the conversation, I gathered that she is going to call him up and tell him to apologize to me through a phone call. RAA is run by nice people. She even said , the Saiga returns are going to be paid for by RAA. That wouldnt have likely happened with many other companies. RAA is a good company.

Record THAT conversation. :devil:

Record THAT conversation. :devil:

How could you record a cell phone conversation?

depending upon what model of Cell phone you are using....Radio Shack can fix ya right up for less than $20....Some models like mine have that feature built in..even burn it directly to your pc..

.Also beware of any recorded conversation [Audio ] laws your jurisdiction may have... :eek:

depending upon what model of Cell phone you are using....Radio Shack can fix ya right up for less than $20....Some models like mine have that feature built in..even burn it directly to your pc..

.Also beware of any recorded conversation [Audio ] laws your jurisdiction may have... :eek:

I dont know the recording laws locally. Maybe if he does call and leaves a voicemail I could transfer that instead.

• 2 years later...