SO IF SHITLARY GETS TO RUN WHAT SHOULD WE STOCK UP ON

If Hitrley gets the nod to run and I think she will what do you think we should start stocking up on now , ammo , mags drum mags ,etc .I am looking to the future and I hope she doesn't win but there is a good chance she will WIN [ I HOPE SHE DOESN'T] what would you all stock up on NOW ,WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD BAN IN THE FUTURE ? I think about this every time I see her in the news ,and wonder what she would get rid of with E.O. OR WHAT WE GET SOLD OUT FOR ANYBODY GOT A CRYSTAL BALL ? IMPUT PLEASE ! I WOULD LIKE TO BE A GRASHOPPER NOT AN ANT.

Firearms are worthless without ammo and mags.

Lets get all Chicken Little on this...

Think another AWB with everything semiauto they can possibly get... Everything!

Round limits on mags/tubes, mag/drum bans, ammo limits, everything permitted/licensed/registered.

Think New Jersey where a Marlin 60 .22LR tube fed that holds more than 15rds is labeled an Assault Weapon, and they want to lower it to 10rds.

No really, NJ wants to limit it to 10rds and the only thing holding RINO fatass Christie back is a possible Pres bid.

Think UN Small Arms Treaty ratification.

If you have it you might get to keep it if its not outright confiscated.

If you don't have it, you definitely won't get it.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

At this point I'd say anything AWB appropriate as well as anything that may be attempted to have a deeming by ATF as a DD. Saiga, VEPR,1919, the other Turkish AR shotgun. I'd also expect they will attempt to label any and all lead based ammo as EPA regulated and then banned. They have a lot of ideas waiting to be pulled out of the minds of states like Cali to throw our way. They just need the puppet in the office to do it

• Like 1

Travel restrictions.  More nanny state laws.  Increased environmental restrictions.  Further Federal land grabs and restrictions.  National ID card.  Heavier taxes on all levels.  More Federalization of State and local agencies.  Home schooling outlawed.  Further tax restrictions on churches.  More gun control laws.  Saiga 12 made destructive devices (DD).

Do not matter who is in office.  Gonna happen anyhow.  All of this has happened before and it will all happen again.  Nazi Germany in the early 1930s comes to mind.  History repeats itself.  We never learn.  Probably nothing we can do about it at this time.  Too little too late.  But a combination of factors may come to bear that will save us from this fate.

Become politically involved.  Don't buy more ammo.  Elect better leaders.  Very simple.  One hour per day of your time is all it may take.

• Like 1

....  Elect better leaders.  Very simple.  One hour per day of your time is all it may take.

Bottom line is that it doesn't matter who the hell you elect. They will be made to drink the kool-aid, in order to further their personal political careers. It's their only job security. 

Oh... And then there is the damned Electoral College thing, which assures it doesn't matter who the hell you vote for President.

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

Don't panic buy anything. Know what you would want anyway over the next 10 years and have a list of priority. When something is below market value, such as our present market surplus of ARs, that's a good time to buy. Buy 2x what you "need" and sell high at the next rush.

For stuff to buy in bulk and not sell, in order for me: Primers, Powder, FMJ projectiles. Emphasis on bulk and cheap. That isn't just economics. it is convenience. getting a load dialed into a gun or vice versa, then having to change up because things are out of stock is a nuisance. Having 20 years worth of the supplies on hand and replenishing the stock on a rotating basis as deals happen is the way to go.

Armies and nations get hosed preparing for the last war. Gun enthusiasts do the same by purchasing for the last panic. So you can invest in things you think will be the next panic (affordable quality ammo, IMO), and a few import guns that haven't caught on YET. (Look at C&R stuff. We probably just missed the real big bargain on the VZ58 variants, but those still could double before they match what they should be worth. I think the M77 is in this category too. When CSSpecs mags hit, they should go up $100 apiece on that day.)

If you aren't going to horse trade, just get what you want for a 10 or 20 year cycle. 

If you want a suppressor, they are getting better all the time, and the legal situation is volatile. Getting one could become very easy or very hard soon. If I had the cash, this would be high priority for me. Maybe even ahead of the primers powder and projectiles.

• Like 2

Don't panic buy anything. Know what you would want anyway over the next 10 years and have a list of priority. When something is below market value, such as our present market surplus of ARs, that's a good time to buy. Buy 2x what you "need" and sell high at the next rush.

For stuff to buy in bulk and not sell, in order for me: Primers, Powder, FMJ projectiles. Emphasis on bulk and cheap. That isn't just economics. it is convenience. getting a load dialed into a gun or vice versa, then having to change up because things are out of stock is a nuisance. Having 20 years worth of the supplies on hand and replenishing the stock on a rotating basis as deals happen is the way to go.

Armies and nations get hosed preparing for the last war. Gun enthusiasts do the same by purchasing for the last panic. So you can invest in things you think will be the next panic (affordable quality ammo, IMO), and a few import guns that haven't caught on YET. (Look at C&R stuff. We probably just missed the real big bargain on the VZ58 variants, but those still could double before they match what they should be worth. I think the M77 is in this category too. When CSSpecs mags hit, they should go up $100 apiece on that day.)

If you aren't going to horse trade, just get what you want for a 10 or 20 year cycle. 

If you want a suppressor, they are getting better all the time, and the legal situation is volatile. Getting one could become very easy or very hard soon. If I had the cash, this would be high priority for me. Maybe even ahead of the primers powder and projectiles.

I bolded what I think is most important in a general sense.

Dont Panic... 

Get quality ammo now since the difference between it and cheap crap is lower than ever due to pricing of the cheap stuff going so high in some calibers.

Add to that learn to store it properly to keep it safe from fire, flood, felons, and feds.

On toilet paper;

Saw a very nice little trick on storing this stuff if you have a vacuum packing device.

We all know how much room this stuff takes up on a roll and frankly thats it's worst trait along with its susceptibility to moisture. Cure both problems by unrolling it into a nice neat stack place in the plastic bag that works with the sealer and yank the air out before sealing. This makes having a roll(s) in a BO bag very easy and it wont ever get wet nor take up much space.

It also makes stacking 10x more in the same space a cinch. Same can be done with paper towels etc.

Of course this can be applied to a a varity of supplies but in this particular case the results are spectacular.

And yes its that important.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...