SO IF SHITLARY GETS TO RUN WHAT SHOULD WE STOCK UP ON

My wife thought I was bonkers for buying crate after crate of M67 when it was $99-$129 per 1260.  During the 2012 panic, I flipped 4 cases for $500 each, and paid off her truck.  Buyer made the offer, and I bit.  Traded another 2 cases for 10K of .22LR with 1K of .45ACP the buyer didn't need.  She stopped bitching after that.  Once things settled down, I was picking up AK mags as cheap as $1 each at garage/estate sales.  Best deal was a large paper ream box crammed full for $50, and a WASR 10/63 for the wife for $125 at an estate sale(she says no pics, so no pics).  Kids just wanted to dump it.  I still nab some ammo every payday, but I am pretty much set.  Been buying Magpul mags lately for $10 a pop at the local shop. 

If Hitlery is selected, I look for CW2 or RW2 to kick off shortly after she is inaugerated.  She is just bat-shit crazy enough to void the 2A with her "pen and phone".

On toilet paper;

Saw a very nice little trick on storing this stuff if you have a vacuum packing device.

We all know how much room this stuff takes up on a roll and frankly thats it's worst trait along with its susceptibility to moisture. Cure both problems by unrolling it into a nice neat stack place in the plastic bag that works with the sealer and yank the air out before sealing. This makes having a roll(s) in a BO bag very easy and it wont ever get wet nor take up much space.

It also makes stacking 10x more in the same space a cinch. Same can be done with paper towels etc.

Of course this can be applied to a a varity of supplies but in this particular case the results are spectacular.

And yes its that important.

Reminds me of a vid I saw once a while back.....

Conrete tubes and bulk paper. Hiding in plain sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvGP7ZQ3ixo

Buy lots of KY jelly because we are all going to be fucked if she wins.

Yeah....  I bet she handles a strap-on like a Jedi Knight handles a light saber...

She'll have a phone and a pen and a big black dildo the size of a Pringles can.

• Like 2

Latest news is that all of Hillary's "deleted E-mails" on her private server were, in fact, backed up to a remote backup provider, and they are complying with FBI requests to obtain the data.

Someone wants Hillary out of the race, and it looks like she's fucked.

• Like 3

Latest news is that all of Hillary's "deleted E-mails" on her private server were, in fact, backed up to a remote backup provider, and they are complying with FBI requests to obtain the data.

I'll believe it when I see it. Fucking teflon bitch.

• Like 1

I agree.

I think that she was duped by Obama, IMHO, into bailing on her Presidential bid, in exchange for him promoting her in 2012 or 2016.

Between his Russia problem and Hillary's E-mail problems, he has thrown her under the bus!

He just screwed her.

Poor girl has been used more times than is fair.

Edited by Sim_Player

I agree, someone wants her out. It's no secret that Obama and Biden don't like her or her husband.  The whole planet has somehow forgotten what a total scum bag Bill was as a president and how he basically fucked the country by over de-regulating the banks (so he could make millions) and failing to kill Bin Laden when he should have.  He passed the buck on all the hard choices and let Bush bear the blunt of his blunders.  As if it wasn't bad enough, they basically sacked the whitehouse on the way out and had to return many items that didn't belong to them.  Personally, I think the primary and damaging attacks on her character are coming more from the left and I'll be glad to see her ass out of the race soon.

• Like 1

I agree.

I think that she was duped by Obama, IMHO, into bailing on her Presidential bid, in exchange for him promoting her in 2012 or 2016.

Between his Russia problem and Hillary's E-mail problems, he has thrown her under the bus!

He just screwed her.

Poor girl has been used more times than is fair.

She had sex with bill........once

The blatant level of hypocrisy on any and all subjects displayed by her every day is mind-boggling! Even more amazing is that seemingly no one on the Dumbocratic side seems to notice or care. These are the same brain-dead morons who voted for Obama, twice!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Things noticed in the last couple of weeks;

The wicked witch of DC is going to get away with it, I guess that should have been obvious.

Ammo is NOT going up in fact its continuing a very slow fall, at least in the calibers I follow 22LR 40SW 308 x39.

The mask is completely off on the "no one wants to confiscate your guns" weak assed lie. 

Noticed a lot of folks taking up the call for these morons to put up or shut up, either try and take em or go away they seem good with either.

That has been kind of a building trend over the year, guess BFYTW has become a mantra for dealing with those that believe in what DC is selling.

Cop killings are NOT up just the coverage is up, somehow the media thinks everyone is in NYC. Karl called that one so good on him.

Yes do wonder about motives, its the whole story.

Another day in a modern paradise.

22LR is already down to the .08 a round mark for even CCI.

Just picked up a brick of CCI standard for .083 and didnt get more because I think it will fall more and frankly I got a ton of it already, all that production has finally making a difference or is it falling demand... both?

• Like 1