• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A total aside but when I was teaching social studies in high school and they had a lock down drill, I would conduct it in a different way.  I would tell the students that if they heard shots that this

Didn't take long.   Obuttfucker has already done a press conference demanding more gun control.   Almost seems like the speech was already written just waiting for a good mass shooting.  Nah, coul

You got that right.  My youngest is a 2nd Degree Red Belt in TKD.  When we enolled him in HS, the principal told him straight up if he used his training for any reason, he would be expelled.  I told m

Posted Images

More death and mayhem in a gun free zone.

Too bad no $12/hr security guard on site to prevent this.

That part of the state probably eight out of ten of those kids are skilled with firearms. Ready, willing and able to defend themselves and their classmates but prohibited by the school from doing so.

A little known fact is that the Oregon constitution prohibits the school from making itself a gun free zone. State run schools cannot legally be gun free zones in Oregon.

They're just getting the actors lined up to politicize it even more. Be prepared for rich entitled whiteguy on brain-meds to be shown all over the news reports and magazine covers. Because what we really want to do is make these assholes famous. That helps the problem......

Didn't take long.

Obuttfucker has already done a press conference demanding more gun control.

Almost seems like the speech was already written just waiting for a good mass shooting.  Nah, couldn't be.

• Like 7

I read through that thread. It fucking disgusts me. Not just what he said he was going to do, but the fact that there were people telling him to do, and now some are damn near worshiping him.

I never liked 4chan, I think it's a cesspool for degenerates, and this just makes it that much more evident.

• Like 4

heard on news 13 dead....

one witness on news (a girl from in the room) saying that the shooter lined people up and asked religeon. If said christian, got shot in head. If no answer or something else, got shot in leg. Also, heard police haven't released name of the turd yet despite being killed.

Edited by whatmanual

AP is saying 9 killed instead of 10, since the shooter apparently died from police rounds not his own.. The 13 number is older.. Unless someone else died or they found other victims.

I hate when they group the killer with his victims as a victim.. A perpetrator cannot be a victim.

heard on news 13 dead....

one witness on news (a girl from in the room) saying that the shooter lined people up and asked religeon. If said christian, got shot in head. If no answer or something else, got shot in leg. Also, heard police haven't released name of the turd yet despite being killed.

If true, that in itself is unbelievable. Patiently line up and wait to get shot??? 5-10 couldn't or wouldn't jump his ass??? He can't kill them all and in the end that rifle would be shoved up his ass sideways. Jeez.. Edited by JAG
  • Like 5

one witness on news (a girl from in the room) saying that the shooter lined people up and asked religeon. If said christian, got shot in head. If no answer or something else, got shot in leg. Also, heard police haven't released name of the turd yet despite being killed.

If true, that in itself is unbelievable. Patiently line up and wait to get shot??? 5-10 couldn't or wouldn't jump his ass??? He can't kill them all and in the end that rifle would be shoved up his ass sideways. Jeez..

People have been taught to respond that way. It's basically what happened at the sandy hook school and that one in Norway. They teach people to huddle, hide and cower, not to fight back.

• Like 3

Sheriff John Hanlin just gave a live statement that he refuses to say this piece of trash's name and give him any of the recognition he was looking for. I think he's got the right idea and I hope the media can get on board. If fame is what this trash was seeking he should get none.

• Like 2

If true, that in itself is unbelievable. Patiently line up and wait to get shot??? 5-10 couldn't or wouldn't jump his ass??? He can't kill them all and in the end that rifle would be shoved up his ass sideways. Jeez..

"Let's Roll!" :up:

Disgusting what has happened yet again. What meds was he on!

Alex Skarlatas's home town is Roseburg, Oregon which is the SAME town the Oregon Community College is located in. Mr. Skarlatas is one of the Americans that thwarted the French terrorist train attack a few week back. Coincidence? You decide.

the shooter has been announced, his name is Chris Harper-Mercer

the story is going to disappear because he is half-black, and his online persona appears to be aligned with BLM, cop bashing, the jihadist movement, and anti-christian/jewish commentary. so it can't be molded into an attack on NRA members, white christians, the tea party or conservatives.

but above all else, he appears to be the typical grown man-child victim of "social injustice" that has infected the younger generations of American society.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2