with the way 4chan is set up, tracing the posters is virtually impossible, the site doesn't log anything, almost all users are anonymous with very few having registered accounts, and it scrubs itself pretty well.

the thread was deleted from the site almost the instant the shooting happened, and only survives on archive sites that take snapshots of 4chan page content - and the archive sites exist pretty much because 4chan deletes everything so quickly and completely.

I mean I guess you could charge the CEO, but I guess that is like attacking the tool not the criminal, right?

• Like 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A total aside but when I was teaching social studies in high school and they had a lock down drill, I would conduct it in a different way.  I would tell the students that if they heard shots that this

Didn't take long.   Obuttfucker has already done a press conference demanding more gun control.   Almost seems like the speech was already written just waiting for a good mass shooting.  Nah, coul

You got that right.  My youngest is a 2nd Degree Red Belt in TKD.  When we enolled him in HS, the principal told him straight up if he used his training for any reason, he would be expelled.  I told m

Posted Images

I read that 4chan thread in it entirety and it about made me sick. All I can say is shut that shit down. I am all for holding people accountable for what they say and what they do. I am not so certain people should be able to post anonymously anymore.

If people posted that shit on this site and a mod didn't promptly remove it I have to say then that's grounds for cyber shutdown. Egging someone on to commit mass murder. It's just as bad as pulling the trigger. Society needs to step up and push back on this sort of shit.

That is illegal already as incitement to violence, and it can make you an accomplice. We do NOT need to make up new law to deal with this. Just use what's here already.

• Like 5

This was a terrorist act! The Obozo bunch want to make it a school shooting by a crazed gun nut. BS this is a war on the USA by radical Islam. Why do we protect a bag of change with an armored truck with armed guards, but our children - the most precious thing we have  - are forced to go to a "gun free killing zone"?

• Like 1

Panic inspired by one little word spoken by Oblow-me,

"Confiscation"

The whole planet knows he's nothing but a paper tiger except Americans who buy guns and related products.

Bravo, the right answer. While some might, I'll bet the majority would never carry out the order.

• Like 1

So I have read reports stating 5 handguns a long-gun and 7 other firearms at his house. Anyone find any reports of what the long-gun was? I'm sure whatever it was they're at the scene of the crime throwing AR parts on it to make it "Assault Weapon"-ish

My local news (quoting AP) reports: "The guns included a 9mm Glock pistol and .40-caliber Smith & Wesson, both traced to the suspect. He also had a .40-caliber Taurus pistol traced to someone in Portland and a .556-caliber Del-Ton."

So, it sounds like there was an AR, there, but media might not have caught on to that yet since they didn't call it "bushmaster".

• Like 2

I read that 4chan thread in it entirety and it about made me sick. All I can say is shut that shit down. I am all for holding people accountable for what they say and what they do. I am not so certain people should be able to post anonymously anymore.

If people posted that shit on this site and a mod didn't promptly remove it I have to say then that's grounds for cyber shutdown. Egging someone on to commit mass murder. It's just as bad as pulling the trigger. Society needs to step up and push back on this sort of shit.

That is absolutely impossible as the internet is full of much worse. Then there's the deepweb which is even worse.

4chan has a lot of good people on it and a lot of good advice and information on topics ranging from exercise to guns.

Someone glancing at these forum would think it supported armed insurrection based off the posts of some people here.

Always be careful of extrapolating from small sample sizes.

Anyway a large portion of the experienced people at 4chan are pretty convinced it's being run by the FBI or some government organization now. There is some evidence based on the transfer of servers and Moot somewhat stepping down.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

doesn't seem like a panic is going on at all.

when sandy hook happened, most shit was gone within days.

I ordered 500rd WPA .223 just for the hell of it, prices were the same as the last time I looked. I was going to buy some ammo at the beginning of the month any way.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, it seems like most young people nowadays are being trained & conditioned not to 'fight to the death', but 'surrender to the death'.  

You got that right.  My youngest is a 2nd Degree Red Belt in TKD.  When we enolled him in HS, the principal told him straight up if he used his training for any reason, he would be expelled.  I told my son, in front of the she-bitch, "If some nutcase is shooting up the place, kick his ass, then kick hers for good measure.  If they are going to expell you, make it worthwhile.  Better to die on your feet fighting than sniveling and begging not to die."  Needless to say, I'm not well liked at his school.

• Like 7

Unfortunately, it seems like most young people nowadays are being trained & conditioned not to 'fight to the death', but 'surrender to the death'.  

You got that right.  My youngest is a 2nd Degree Red Belt in TKD.  When we enolled him in HS, the principal told him straight up if he used his training for any reason, he would be expelled.  I told my son, in front of the she-bitch, "If some nutcase is shooting up the place, kick his ass, then kick hers for good measure.  If they are going to expell you, make it worthwhile.  Better to die on your feet fighting than sniveling and begging not to die."  Needless to say, I'm not well liked at his school.

Sad thing is that even if exactly that happened, they would probably find a way to expel your son just like the kid who got suspended for defending the blind kid from getting his ass beat the other week.. Administrators live and die by the ridiculous rules in their little fiefdoms.

I will be telling my son the same things. If there is a shooter/attacker of any kind, you'd better be on him the second he looks away. Throw a chair at him to get him off balance, whatever it takes to get him on the around and cave his face in.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1

Sad thing is that even if exactly that happened, they would probably find a way to expel your son just like the kid who got suspended for defending the blind kid from getting his ass beat the other week.. Administrators live and die by the ridiculous rules in their little fiefdoms.

I will be telling my son the same things. If there is a shooter/attacker of any kind, you'd better be on him the second he looks away. Throw a chair at him to get him off balance, whatever it takes to get him on the around and cave his face in.

...and knee him in the balls like you're stretching carpet. He can't shoot if he's puking up his nuts.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

It's been almost a week and I am "concerned" about what's NOT being released that is normally brought out by this time...mayby..a week...  I am thinking that this was a Travon Martin case study... And the administration is having a hard time embracing it....

Just go for the guns!

Macbeau...

• Like 2

Looks like Obama is considering confiscation of firearms, not just registration or barring the "mentally ill".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/03/obama-goes-beyond-mere-gun-control-hints-confiscation/

But it's "sensible" to take guns from the "mentally ill". 

First they came for the Mentally Ill, and I did not speak out...

And whenever I feel the urge to panic buy I just lay down on my ammo crates until the feeling passes.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4