• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A total aside but when I was teaching social studies in high school and they had a lock down drill, I would conduct it in a different way.  I would tell the students that if they heard shots that this

Didn't take long.   Obuttfucker has already done a press conference demanding more gun control.   Almost seems like the speech was already written just waiting for a good mass shooting.  Nah, coul

You got that right.  My youngest is a 2nd Degree Red Belt in TKD.  When we enolled him in HS, the principal told him straight up if he used his training for any reason, he would be expelled.  I told m

Posted Images

Another Hoax

if it was a hoax they kind of screwed up by casting a black dude as the shooter and having victims' families in the aftermath telling Obama to fuck off on using Roseburg as a setting for gun control talks.

• Like 5

It wasn't a hoax.

It was one sick person. There is no silver bullet.

It is only an opportunity for those who know how to exploit it.

We could exploit it.

He had ties to Islam.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Not a hoax, but the lefties think this is a touchdown opportunity.  They have used every single incident over the last three years to either deflect a significant administrative blunder, push for confiscation, or both.  They control the lamestream media and all of their presstitutes.  They will continue to hold their breath until they turn blue and get what they want.  Even if nobody else want's it.  They are master whiners.  Nothing else.  

Edited by DLT
  • Like 3

Another Hoax

if it was a hoax they kind of screwed up by casting a black dude as the shooter and having victims' families in the aftermath telling Obama to fuck off on using Roseburg as a setting for gun control talks.

Do you have some links to the families statements? I can't find any of them.

Edit- Just found the video on BBC News. Note we have to look overseas to get more complete reporting on anything these days.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

""How on earth could he compile 13 guns? How could that happen?" Ian Mercer told CNN on Saturday."

My god. If 13 is bad I'd hate to know what this guy thinks about half of this site......

• Like 2

""How on earth could he compile 13 guns? How could that happen?" Ian Mercer told CNN on Saturday."

My god. If 13 is bad I'd hate to know what this guy thinks about half of this site......

13 is far less than half this site. Half the site is probably closer to 13 THOUSAND.

My bad, I just checked with the government and news, it's not a hoax.

sandy hook stunk to high hell. this is just what it appears to be.

let me know when they fence off UCC under police guard and demolish the campus with gag orders for contractors

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2