Read some of Obama's comments today on Putin's actions the past few weeks...

"We can bring the rest of the world community to a brokered solution, but that a military solution alone -- an attempt by Russia and Iran to prop up Assad and try to pacify the population -- is just going to get them stuck in a quagmire."

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-russia-action-syria-recipe-disaster-203649861.html

Like him or not, Putin has made Obama look like a little punk bitch, repeatedly. Like, daily, and he fucking chuckles about it on camera too. I'm starting to feel like the world is picking sides all over again as we speak.

...and I got thinking...

Do you think he realizes yet that nobody on the global stage cares what he has to say any more? Is he still that delusional?

If he does, does he understand how pathetic that is? That nobody outside the USA really cares all that much about what the prez has to say? For the first time in like, nearly a century?

If he fully realizes that the only power he has left is domestic, does that make him even more dangerous during his last year in office?

Edited by mancat

Good question, "is he more dangerous during his last year?".

Yes.

I've brought this up, in the past.

My hope is that Putin knows Obama is hated, by half of the American People, and won't throw any nukes (for the next 474 days).

We are natural allies but, bigger egos privail.

Would the U.S. not back a friend if some fool/tool tried to hurt him?

We should not be in Syria. We should be in Iraq bombing ISIS and watching Iran.

I'm not too worried.

I'm just sitting here watching God's plan unravel.

Edited by Sim_Player

We are now the laughing stock of the world courtesy of the liberals inability to accept the true nature of our influence in the world. We emerged from WWII as a super power. Nobody messed with us. A few small and limited wars later, and without full commitment, we lost that. Now we have a group in control that is entirely self centered. The liberals don't care about our rights, they only care about theirs. They demonstrate that daily, and yet they continue to have the audacity to question why so many resist their efforts. The liberals are anything but liberal. They deal in absolutes and alienate anyone not 100% in agreement. It's really sad that this great society, that this great country is so divided. As a kid, I looked forward to the future, now I only pray we can return to the normalcy of the past. I don't know who will be replacing this guy next year, and in all honesty, I don't care for what either side is offering. All I know is that at this point, anyone is better.

• Like 4

s President, his power is very limited compared with Putin. Obozo is limited in both power and time . Putin is limited by neither time nor power - he is running out of MONEY, and as the old USSR fell from debt, the Putin revival of the same will fail also.

• Like 2

Ever notice that when Obozo speaks his inflections and cadence uncannily match those of Hitler during his many speeches?

I noticed this when he was running for office the 1st time.....

https://youtu.be/VONwBtnlNOM

...from two survivors of WWII...

https://youtu.be/x3xI2s3erdQ

https://youtu.be/mZYjgicQOJU

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Ever notice that when Obozo speaks his inflections and cadence uncannily match those of Hitler during his many speeches?

I noticed this when he was running for office the 1st time.....

https://youtu.be/VONwBtnlNOM

...from two survivors of WWII...

https://youtu.be/x3xI2s3erdQ

https://youtu.be/mZYjgicQOJU

Absolutely.

There is great thought and care taken in delivering these speeches to the masses in a way that cause an actual trance state.

Specific cadence, speed and words per minute, etc.

Very evil attempts to control the masses.

Neuro-linguistic programming.
  • Like 1

Obama knows full well what he's doing.  Look at who he hangs with, and defends to the hilt.  He will allow unvetted Muslims in daily, but not one word on the Coptic holocost going on, or those seeking asylum.  He will attack We the People, while calling Ft Hood "workplace violence". 

Welcome to the decline of a republic.  History isn't linear, it's circular.

• Like 4

Lets see....Tens of thousands of Christians dead

Millions of muslims coming to the USA and europe

The welfare parasite numbers grown by tens of millions

19 TRILLION in debt....200 TRILLION in (unfunded liabilities)...read social give away

America on the verge of economic collapse

Rampant racism against whites coupled with hatred of law and law enforcement

All of our actual friends in the east under the bus, all of our enemies enriched and emboldened 

just about every STABLE country in the middle east undermined abandoned and taken over by obamas muslim buddies.

Insert insults here about obama too foul for public expression !!!!!!!

USA poised to become a third world nation

looks like he did EXACTLY what he was expected to do by all the intelligent people who were smart enough to vote against him

and all he had to do to get there ......rail against successful white people and promise to give away obama phones 

TOO much of the electorate has become apathetic, ignorant or just plain Pathetic !!

• Like 2

Obama knows full well what he's doing.  Look at who he hangs with, and defends to the hilt.  He will allow unvetted Muslims in daily, but not one word on the Coptic holocost going on, or those seeking asylum.  He will attack We the People, while calling Ft Hood "workplace violence". 

Welcome to the decline of a republic.  History isn't linear, it's circular.

^^This^^

I don't think he's delusional, I think he's a pathalogical liar, ideologue Marxist, hell-bent on giving the American people our up and comings. Bring our chickens home to roost so to speak.

Because as evry good Marxist knows our standard of living is at the expense of the rest of the world. Ill gotten gain from those less "fortunate" than we.

Now if he could just get our ability to defend ourselves away from US he could really bring about some "SOCIAL JUSTICE" . A well armed populace is not conducive to such hope and change.

My ¢2 FWIW

• Like 4

Yes, he's more dangerous by the day, as his narcissism increases. He's an asshole and cannot be trusted.

He wants America DESTROYED.

Having said that, which BTW is pretty much common knowledge, why for f*cks sake has he not been impeached and imprisoned?????This I think,is the scariest thing to me.

Could you imagine if he was a republican?

Having said that, which BTW is pretty much common knowledge, why for f*cks sake has he not been impeached and imprisoned?????This I think,is the scariest thing to me.

Could you imagine if he was a republican?

It is because both parties are now part of the same cabal.  You have the "outsiders" like Cruz, but look how they viciously attack him when he does stand firm.   The media has become nothing more than the propoganda arm for both parties.  They still have enough sheep convinced the game isn't rigged, but more and more are awakening to the reality that their country is going down the crapper.  Unfortunately, many will not awaken until the boot of the tyrant is firmly on their neck.

• Like 1

Both political parties have been very successful in quashing ANY discussion that they do not like. They have formed a defacto cartel that OWN the government, at the expense of the People. Isn't putting the party (ANY party) above the will (and Constitution) of the people TREASON?

Edit to add: There can be NO honest election without a line that says NONE OF THE ABOVE! A free election is NOT either, it is either or neither!

Edited by G O B

There was a book about how LBJ was behind JFK getting offed and described the event as a US coup.

LBJ apparently also had murder charges pending against him that went away after he became pres.

Will have to see if I can find that book.

• Like 1

obama is just trying to run out the clock with the Middle East and Putin, he's a total failure here and abroad. His last days in office are even more frightening than when he first got in because now he don’t care because he don't need to run again.

o7pp2w.jpg

(edit typo)

Edited by Another-Saiga-Fan
  • Like 2