9 replies to this topic

#1 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

they are cheeeeeeeap (relatively), and light, while not being made out of titanium, but havent really heard any reviews...

thoughts?

they are light because htey have no external tube.... AAC guy kevin is now working for them (sig) and this is his work... i dig it, the proof is in the puddin eh?

https://www.gunsamer.../wm_7884881.jpgwm_7884881.jpg

• HB of CJ likes this

Reasonable Politician Control Measures:

-Breathalyzer is mandatory in all personal vehicles

-Only 40% of campaign money can be used on Cocaine and personal luxury items

-Limit of 2 call girls per legislative session (can have multiple rendezvous with taxpayers money, however must be the same 2)

-When a seat becomes vacant, it can only be sold for 110% of what it was sold for last

-All bribery money must be reported on form 1099-Misc

am the gun lobby you treasonous slime!!!!

#2 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

Instill need one!!!

Reasonable Politician Control Measures:

-Breathalyzer is mandatory in all personal vehicles

-Only 40% of campaign money can be used on Cocaine and personal luxury items

-Limit of 2 call girls per legislative session (can have multiple rendezvous with taxpayers money, however must be the same 2)

-When a seat becomes vacant, it can only be sold for 110% of what it was sold for last

-All bribery money must be reported on form 1099-Misc

am the gun lobby you treasonous slime!!!!

#3 308saiga

308saiga

Executive Member

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

??? Sry I am lost, what is this and what is it for? Thanks 

ahhh silensors...  nice...

Edited by 308saiga, 06 December 2015 - 11:17 PM.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself, and the American people that the Gov. pisses off......

#4 HB of CJ

HB of CJ

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

I clicked on the link and all that came up was the same nice picture of the can.  Does anybody know where we can go to get more information like dB reduction, length, weight, construction, durability, disassembly, spare parts, warranty, full auto ratings, etc..  Very interested indeed.

#5 308saiga

308saiga

Executive Member

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

Google can be your friend:  ...

• HB of CJ likes this
The only thing you have to fear is fear itself, and the American people that the Gov. pisses off......

#6 Long Shot

Long Shot

How many is too many?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

There is some chatter over on silencer talk about them. IIRC it's a welded baffle stack which would mean no disassembly.

Only good feedback from what I've seen.

They got kind of a unique QD. Looks interesting, especially for the $$$$.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return post and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.

#7 308saiga

308saiga

Executive Member

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

I found this on youtube, someone screwed up on the vid, they wrote 160 db "NOT" -  more like 16 db...  Am I wrong?

https://www.youtube....h?v=P-n-77QDWUc

Edited by 308saiga, 08 December 2015 - 09:42 PM.

• HB of CJ likes this

#8 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

they are cheeeeeeeap (relatively), and light, while not being made out of titanium, but havent really heard any reviews...

thoughts?

they are light because htey have no external tube.... AAC guy kevin is now working for them (sig) and this is his work... i dig it, the proof is in the puddin eh?

How cheap? The lazy googling I tried only came up with the TI versions at around $900. 

If they were $200 each, I might just plunk down the cash on a ultrasonic cleaner I would like to have anyway. I have been mostly thinking of one very good user serviceable multi purpose can. However if I could get something that had decent reduction and was full power 308 proof for under $500 with the stamp, that might change my mind.

#9 Netpackrat

Netpackrat

Raw Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

If they were $200 each, I might just plunk down the cash on a ultrasonic cleaner I would like to have anyway. I have been mostly thinking of one very good user serviceable multi purpose can. However if I could get something that had decent reduction and was full power 308 proof for under $500 with the stamp, that might change my mind.

Probably not going to happen for anywhere near that price, and you don't really want or need a rifle can to be "user serviceable" (meaning it can be taken apart).  Unlike rimfire and pistol cans, rifle cans typically stay clean due to the high pressures and temperatures.  The exception to this is subsonic loads such as from a 300 Blackout, but if you also feed the can enough supersonic loads, it tends to clean out the crud left behind by subs.  Some people run 9mm pistol cans for subsonic, which can be taken apart and cleaned.  But most of those cans won't withstand supersonic loads anyway.

Edited by Netpackrat, 11 December 2015 - 04:06 PM.

• Long Shot likes this

#10 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:27 PM

I would mostly use it with 300 BO handloads, and maybe some 22LR. Thus being able to clean it or at least chuck it in the ultrasonic is a big plus.

As of press date I am aware of a couple rather appealing cans that are rated to supersonic 308 which can be disassembled in the $900-1100 price range. They both end up closer to $1200 by the time you have all the mounting stuff sorted. If I were able to have two functional cans and leave them on the hosts for similar money, I would be willing to give up some features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users