Clinton, "I will get those guns out of peoples hands"

“I’m going to try in every way,” Clinton said Monday. “I am going to get those guns out of people’s hands.”

Here is the full article from Foxnews.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/05/hillary-clinton-to-push-new-gun-control-proposals-executive-action-expanding/?intcmp=hpbt2

Her guns sales may end up actually passing Obama's if she keeps up talk like this. And we all know what an awesome gun salesman Obama has been. People own AR15's that would have never even considered buying one. 

• Like 2

I'm not sure how this sales pitch is going to work... Obama denied that he was going to try taking gun rights and that is how he got the votes that he needed.

At present it seems that few people actually think that a Democrat is taking the presidency again. Otherwise the field would be loaded. The only reason Clinton is running is her age, she will be far too old to be elected eight years from now. Currently the Republicans are pretty confident that it is going to be one of them.

Clinton's big sales pitches in the past have been gay rights and health care, Obama already granted those wishes so what is she selling?

• Like 1

The only way it makes sense for her to put this out there is if she has given up on the run for the throne.

They know a statement like this is a political death sentence.

She's in it for the book deals and "speech fees" now.

• Like 3

Just a gut reflex knee jerk reaction here but if we all on this excellent forum would just not get so pissed and instead just spent one hour per day for awhile, we would perhaps not be in this fix?  It is easy for me just to get pissed and rant away.  What is more difficult for me is to spend the time getting politically involved first at the local level and try to select and run good candidates?   Just me.  Respectfully.

• Like 1

She apparently buys the media's narrative that most citizens want guns banned. She must have missed the memo where they let everyone on the inside know that was just bullshit. I don't even think illegals would vote for her at this point.

• Like 2

You know that if are fore fathers had AK 47 they would have used those instead of muskets . I imagine they would of loved to have a 249 Saw
Heck, they had personal cannons back then... sure, they would have like automatic weapons, but how many of us today have frigging cannons... Edited by jwulf
  • Like 1

You know that if are fore fathers had AK 47 they would have used those instead of muskets . I imagine they would of loved to have a 249 Saw
Heck, they had personal cannons back then... sure, they would have like automatic weapons, but how many of us today have frigging cannons...
I do. It It takes a 5/8" ball. :)

It was a $4 thrift store find.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

What Hillary needs is the "Russian flu".

Russian politician does something "frowned upon". He either finds someone thoughtfully loaded his pistol with one round and placed it on his desk, his "9 ounces"...an honorable way out...or he gets sick and is never heard from again.

Edited by patriot

it's a numbers game:

12 million illegals that other than "the Donald" everyone says there are just too many of them to do anything about so we can't get rid of them, might as well make them citizens.

over a 100 million gun owners and everyone says no problem we can round up those guns on a week end. it's for the greater good.

a hand full of crazies that have been documented as full on fucking nuts that will do or at least try to do mass murder that chances are can buy a gun over the counter because the background check system is a failure the government won't fund or fix.

post-26137-0-20638200-1444328167.jpg

post-26137-0-02124600-1444328890_thumb.png