I have been watching the Russians ramp up they're agenda in Syria.  And you know what...I like it.  Russia doesn't seem to piss on they're allies like we have done...For instance Germany and Israel.  Not to mention Ukraine.  When Russia says we have your back, it seems they mean it.  Isn't that how its supposed to work?  But no, not here in the Good old U.S. of A.  We tend to piss on the boots of those we are supposed to help and scream bloody murder when Putin goes to bat for those he supports.  We can't have it both ways.  The U.N. has continued to dictate its agenda to the U.S. and has by default done nothing but hurt us.  I'm not saying that the Assad regime is great, but now that we have completely destabilized the region douche canoe organizations like ISIL and other ragheads have reared they're ugly heads and gone on a rampage.  So Mr. Putin.  I salute you sir.  

What his motives are I'm not debating.  As a whole the United States looks weak, and soft compared to how the Russians and now the Chinese are beginning to move.   Whether we support Obama or not he represents the U.S. as a whole and we suffer for it.  I am not saying you or I voted for him, but by and by Putin is a much stronger leader then Obama will ever be.   And I fully stand behind my opinion on how we have mistreated out allies.  Its shameful.   

Edited by reid17

So Putin is backing up his ally after how many years???  Oh yeah, he really has Syria's back -- NOT!  Fools, it's called "realpolitik", look it up.  Putin is only backing Putin.  If buttucking Syria advanced Russian efforts, Putin wouldn't even give a reach around.

Not standing up for Obutthead, just explaining reality.  Putin is a despotic power hungry aspiring dictator -- sorry but I do not idolize him -- our own failed president has the same aspirations, he just doesn't have the balls to truly implement his dreams.

• Like 3

What his motives are I'm not debating.  As a whole the United States looks weak, and soft compared to how the Russians and now the Chinese are beginning to move.   Whether we support Obama or not he represents the U.S. as a whole and we suffer for it.  I am not saying you or I voted for him, but by and by Putin is a much stronger leader then Obama will ever be.   And I fully stand behind my opinion on how we have mistreated out allies.  Its shameful.   

I agree completely, our current leadership is pure shit!!

But putin only has his own interests (and plans to revive the USSR), other countries are only tools to be used to that end.

He does have strong approval in Russia, and has a nationalist following.

The man has wheelbarrows full of balls, obamas balls are carried into battle on the wings of mosquitoes

PS putin is a despot, an aspiring dictator.

I respect him as I respect a snake

• Like 4

So Putin is backing up his ally after how many years???  Oh yeah, he really has Syria's back -- NOT!  Fools, it's called "realpolitik", look it up.  Putin is only backing Putin.  If buttucking Syria advanced Russian efforts, Putin wouldn't even give a reach around.

Not standing up for Obutthead, just explaining reality.  Putin is a despotic power hungry aspiring dictator -- sorry but I do not idolize him -- our own failed president has the same aspirations, he just doesn't have the balls to truly implement his dreams.

I don't recall saying I idolize him?  I simply respect the fact that later or not and whether or not it advances Russian goals in the region its still being done.  Does that make someone a fool?  No jackass.  If you recall he tried to support them far earlier but was stymied by the powers that be.  I believe he got tired of Obama empty threats and went ahead with his own agenda.  Calling other people fools because they don't agree with your logic only makes you sound more and more like a true douchecanoe.

• Like 1

I don't recall saying I idolize him?  I simply respect the fact that later or not and whether or not it advances Russian goals in the region its still being done.  Does that make someone a fool?  No jackass.  If you recall he tried to support them far earlier but was stymied by the powers that be.  I believe he got tired of Obama empty threats and went ahead with his own agenda.  Calling other people fools because they don't agree with your logic only makes you sound more and more like a true douchecanoe.

Wow! douchecanoe, I'm flattered

don't understand your reasoned use of logic but flattered indeed.

Reidy

I admit "idolize" may have been oh so beyond the pale but I was hoping that you might be able to see through the obvious (?) sarcasm implied.

As I have said before (to you):  suck it up buttercup.

Sorry princess.  You automatically assume people don't know what your talking about which makes you the fool..And judging from your avatar signature you must truly hate yourself....So feel free to climb back on your soapbox.

Edited by reid17

Without Russia we would not have AK's…..

Without AK's we would not have this site…...

Without this site we would not have this conversation…..

Funny how the world spins aint it.

In the big picture of history

A world with out the USSR, AK47s and this site ....would most likely be a better place

At least the hundreds of thousands of people killed by AK47s would say so

• Like 1

the United States looks weak

Yes we look weak as we have a pathetic POTUS, reminds me of the late 70"s

Yep, Jimmy Carter with the with the American’s held hostage for 444 days was hard to beat but Obama seems to have surpassed that and sadly he’s not done yet....

• Like 1

Sorry princess.  You automatically assume people don't know what your talking about which makes you the fool..And judging from your avatar signature you must truly hate yourself....So feel free to climb back on your soapbox.

Well with that invite, how could I resist...

Well, uh, I guess I could trade barbs but I have been taught to never take advantage of the weak so you have yourself a great day.

P.S.  Love the way you reached into your mental bag of tricks and matched, NO, may I say raised the levels with the thrown "princess" tag -- That sure got me mad!

Neener neener neener

your turn...

To the rest that have to endure reidy's and my drivel;  My sincere apologies but I can't help but tease the inmates sometimes.  It is truly a personal defect of mine...

Edited by Odd Man Out

Without Russia we would not have AK's…..

Without AK's we would not have this site…...

Without this site we would not have this conversation…..

Funny how the world spins aint it.

In the big picture of history

A world with out the USSR, AK47s and this site ....would most likely be a better place

At least the hundreds of thousands of people killed by AK47s would say so

They'd have been killed WITH not BY something else. Remember France? Arms dealer to the world.

• Like 2