http://bearingarms.com/welcome-umpqua-armed-protest-may-greet-presidents-attempt-exploit-tragedy/

Moving in a good direction.

Obama spent very little time in Oregon tonight, visting families, and gave no speech.

This is very noteworthy.

There were reports of hundreds of armed protestors showing up. Sorry, I have no links.

God Bless our brothers and sisters in Oregon!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

As much as I don't like the president, I'm not sure if showing up armed to tell him you don't like his policies, especially gun ones seems like a bad idea. Primarily it seems way to exploitable for the other side to make us look like we're just we're just itching to start "American Revolution 3: Revolt with a Vengeance."

The media was reporting anti-Obama attitudes right after his gave his speech.

All of the news crews preceding, his visit, were reporting the same negative reception awaiting him.

Edited by Sim_Player

As much as I don't like the president, I'm not sure if showing up armed to tell him you don't like his policies, especially gun ones seems like a bad idea. Primarily it seems way to exploitable for the other side to make us look like we're just we're just itching to start "American Revolution 3: Revolt with a Vengeance."

done caring about the other sides perception, really.

it's important for others to know that his policies are unpopular even in states that are considered a stronghold for his party.

• Like 8
As in whipped pup, tail between his legs reserved.

Proud of my neighbors to the south.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/10/watch-protester-explains-why-he-brought-his-gun-to-the-roseburg-moment/

post-39558-0-35337400-1444511231.jpgpost-39558-0-05360200-1444511567_thumb.jpg

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 5

Ben Carson urges students to rush the shooter and beat him down.

Why the hell would you stand there and do nothing?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/carson-loss-gun-rights-more-devastating-bullet-wounds-n439251

He is in good company.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

The Department of Homeland Security recommends attempting to incapacitate an active shooter "as a last resort, and only when your life is in imminent danger."

o_O

That one wins the No-Shit-Sherlock award.  But seriously, if you are in a room with only one door and a shooter walks in through the door, what the hell else are you expected to do?  I guess they expect us to use foul language. Just be sure it's PC foul language because then you'll be labeled a racist, hater, or (insert group)-phobic if you happen to survive.

• Like 3

Ben Carson urges students to rush the shooter and beat him down.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/carson-loss-gun-rights-more-devastating-bullet-wounds-n439251

He is in good company.

That's simple. It because of cowardice. Too many fucking cowards.

Yeah, I bet 100 years ago the paramedics (or whatever the f**k they had back in those days unsure.png ) would be pulling all kinds of cowboy/steel toe work boots and shit out of the shooters ass. sick.gif

You know, back in the days where males were expected to be masculine. rolleyes.gif  I probably wouldn't have wanted to piss off most of women back in those days either. horror.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

Maybe they could have a Snicker's bar to offer the shooter........ maybe he's not himself until he has a candy bar (like the commercials).

All this insistence by the left to keep schools as soft targets is just horrible.

When the schools become well defended, they will no longer be targets.

• Like 1

Maybe they could have a Snicker's bar to offer the shooter........ maybe he's not himself until he has a candy bar (like the commercials).

All this insistence by the left to keep schools as soft targets is just horrible.

When the schools become well defended, they will no longer be targets.

It works for Israel. It'll work here.

An armed society is a polite society... R.A.H.

• Like 3

ALICE training.... I like it. Train them all like Alice and shooters and zombie alike won't stand a chance... canned good are nothing like Alice's abilities, but hey, gotta start somewhere.

...I think I'll pass on having someone attempt to bond a T-virus to my DNA. 

• Like 1

$75 in change gets an armored car and 2 ARMED guards. 250 precious children get a "gun free killing zone" sign.

People are a LOT more concerned with the safety of loose change than they are with the safety of their children!

• Like 2

That's simple. It because of cowardice. Too many fucking cowards.

And training/conditioning. You do in stress what you have practiced doing in normal times. (mental rehearsal + physical actions) We are conditioned to cower and avoid confrontation. Under stress, when that is a terrible idea, that's what most of us do. Bravery/ cowardice kicks in after your brain adjusts to the situation and you start making choices. These guys count on gaining control before that choice moment happens.

Our kids and educators don't practice confrontation. They practice retreat. Educators who might be inclined to confront, are constantly reminded that if they ever respond to physical force from their charges, etc. then they lose their jobs and face jail. So awkwardly backing down is what all of them practice regardless of their inclinations toward bravery. It's the automatic response.

• Like 2