Unfortunately, the administration has banned the wrong type of Pork.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pork-ban-federal-prison/2015/10/11/id/695684/

Whatever... I think prisoners should be fed a mix of cardboard and beans. Kept just above starving, just short of their teeth falling out.

Toss in a few bbq rats once a month for good behavior.

I also think welfare should get you all the beans, oatmeal, and nutrient powder you want.. Food with flavor has to be paid for..

Yeah the people who say Hussein is a muzzie are crazy.

OK, let's say he's really a Christian like he says.  So here's a question.  How would he act any different if he was a muzzie?  What could he possibly do to kiss muzzie ass any more than he does?

• Like 5

Grits, greens and whatever beans.  The greens can be almost whatever.  With a little bit of meat broth in the beans, about 99.95% nutritionally correct for people.  Also very cheap.  Also can be very tasty if seasoned correctly.  Our New Years Day evening meal.  It is supposed to give us luck.  Once also slave rations.  Yumm yumm.

• Like 2

Whatever... I think prisoners should be fed a mix of cardboard and beans. Kept just above starving, just short of their teeth falling out.

Toss in a few bbq rats once a month for good behavior.

I also think welfare should get you all the beans, oatmeal, and nutrient powder you want.. Food with flavor has to be paid for..

I can't really agree with this at all considering that in Houston we had 8,000 wrongful convictions over turned via DNA. In Wisconsin there was over 20,000 wrongful convictions overturned because a fraudulent  forensic and prosecution were cashing in on privatized prison system. 

Nope man I can't get behind mistreating prisoners in a predatory justice system.

• Like 3

Yeah the people who say Hussein is a muzzie are crazy.

OK, let's say he's really a Christian like he says.  So here's a question.  How would he act any different if he was a muzzie?  What could he possibly do to kiss muzzie ass any more than he does?

Yep.

In muzzie doctrine they are allowed to lie to further their goals.

There is no reason to ever believe anything a muzzie says.

• Like 3

CAIR- "I hope it isn't because there are more Muslims being incarcerated."

No.

A religion that permits lying, rape, murder, and pedophilia is just very appealing to criminals, making convicts perfect recruits.

They will be eating steak instead, it's only fair.

2000 calories of beans, veggies, and chicken broth (per day), that's all they need, to survive.

It's enough to get an education, in prison.

Edited by Sim_Player

Prison is to be PUNISHMENT. Work them hard, every single day, for 16 hours, longer if needed as punishment. Bunk them on Army cots. Feed them whatever is cheapest. No A/C, minimal heat in cold weather, no TV no recreation. Eat Sleep, Work. That's IT. 

Penalty for attempted escape: Death by firing squad, to be carried out immediately.

If found to be wrongfully convicted, you win the lottery and are awarded 80K tax free for each year of prison, prorated, to come out of the budget of the jurisdiction that convicted you.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 3

The old saying applies, careful what you wish for cause thems the beans you may have to eat.

If prison is supposed to be punishment to convince folks not to do bad things then it aint working and aint never worked on anything much more than getting the dangerous out of circulation.

Seems to me the best idea is to stop locking up folks that aint dangerous but I guess thats just too simple minded.

• Like 2

20,000 new laws added every judicial session, a large number feloniou. Almost none of them read by our "reps" past the page that excludes them and list the bills sponsors. But let's go ahead and make more prisons, make them more hellish, and pretend that's helping.

We're deviating from the original thread but somehow we've gone from resisting the police state to worshiping it and not even realizing the difference. End the war in drug, remove all laws with victimless crimes, end asset forfeiture, and restore the constitution.

• Like 4

I died a little inside until I read this part:

"The nation's 206,000 federal prisoners still can buy packaged pork rinds and pre-cooked bacon in the prison commissary."

It's not chops or ribs or Boston Butt or Brunswick Stew!,  But!, it's not a total ban...  They got to keep the single-shots and revolvers of the pork world!

Glad someone is looking out for our felons....

rolleyes.gif

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1

Prisoners shouldn't eat better than an infantry soldier. This was because of the muslim population so hopefully the pork eating gangs in prison will take it out on them. Want a religious meal? Fine, have beans and rice.

...with a nice thick hunk of bacon for flavor!

• Like 3

Prisoners shouldn't eat better than an infantry soldier. This was because of the muslim population so hopefully the pork eating gangs in prison will take it out on them. Want a religious meal? Fine, have beans and rice.

NO bacon! Give 'em fat back!

• Like 2

NO bacon! Give 'em fat back!

..did someone say Fat Back?

https://youtu.be/FlItMpGYQTo

• Like 1

It would seem the Bureau of Prisons has reversed that decision.  :up:

It would also seem they can't give any reasonable explanation of why they made that decision in the first place!  :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/16/swine-and-dine-federal-prisons-reverse-pork-menu-ban-after-outcry/?intcmp=hplnws

• Like 2