Olive Garden refuses service to Armed Police Officer

Amen.

Passed on.

Thanks

From another site.... NOT ME.

The pharmacist at Walgreen's told me that they do not accept Express Scripts when the program is combined with Tricare. I asked the pharmacist why they don't accept the program and he said that he didn't have an answer for me. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed and I told the pharmacist that Walgreen's would never again see a penny of my business. His reply? "I'm sorry you feel that way, but I honestly don't think it will hurt us not to have your business."

I had my prescription filled at another local pharmacy and after getting home, I called the Walgreen's corporate office and they confirmed that they will not accept Express Scripts when combined with Tricare.

Just an FYI...but as I said, this military retiree will NEVER again do business with Walgreen's!! smash.gifsmash.gifsmash.gif

• Like 5

Thread title is misleading, it should say,
"Dumb Cunt, Libtard, Anti-Gun Hostess at an Olive Garden Refuses to Serve Armed LEO... Soon to be Fired for Being a Brainless Bitch."

This is as much about OG not serving LEOs because of a firearm, as the stories of Dunkin Donuts and others refusing to serve LEOs or writing Black Lives Matter on their receipts/cups because of Trayvon Martin & Michael Brown, and the subsequent BLM movement.

It isn't the company, its their minimum wage peons trying to think outside of their IQ and make a personal statement.
Then everybody wants to blame/boycott the corporation.

Blame OG for their policy as a whole, and their discrimination against the rest of the legally carrying citizenry vs special treatment for LEOs.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

One neat thing about our communications revolution including the Internet is that we can network so easily.  Word will quickly get around to boycott the Olive Garden.  When they see gross sales collapse and know why, I bet that they will have a change of company policy.

• Like 1

a lot of people fear guns,

it doesn't matter who's got the gun be it the butcher, baker, candle stick maker, or a cop.

people who fear guns don't want to be where guns are.

so businesses fear guns.

but as soon as some drunk asshole starts making trouble or refusing to pay their bill,

who do they call,

people with guns.

but as was pointed out by Jet they did this cop a favor "their food sucks"

• Like 3

If people want gun free killing zones, let them have them - just post a sign that there will be NO Police response to that location FOR ANY REASON!

THIS is a GUN FREE KILLING ZONE.

There will be no response to this location by the armed Police.

Feel free to be murdered, raped and robbed here.

• Like 1

For the most part such policies don't mean anything to us.

As I've said before, they have the Right to institute any policy they see fit.

My family will ignore it and CC in their restaurant if we patronize it.

We're not going to disarm for them, screw'em.

If we decide to never patronize a business, we make damned sure they know why.

As I replied above, if upset about anything at all, be upset about the LE exception to the rule.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

So let me get this straight;

OG has a policy of not allowing firearms on their premises and everyone was ok with that until it was a LEO that was told to leave?

Serious question.

Police are civilians and are obliged to follow the same rules as everyone else.......suck it up copper. Edited by RobRez
  • Like 2

Merchants have a right to post stupid signs. No guns? OK - BUT - Cops are REQUIRED to carry even off duty. So no guns means no Cops.

It is time for the Police to declare that gun free zones are also Police free zones. No police will respond to that location FOR ANY REASON!

So let me get this straight;

OG has a policy of not allowing firearms on their premises and everyone was ok with that until it was a LEO that was told to leave?

Serious question.

Police are civilians and are obliged to follow the same rules as everyone else.......suck it up copper.

I mean seriously what are folks thinking?

If I gotta choose sides between black lives wasted and officer unfriendly I think I will just choose a third, none of the above.

This sudden "we gots to support tha police" seems as awfully constructed as any of the collectivist caltrops deployed in our path.

How long have folks in the liberty community been warning of the day all the malfeasance of oaths was going to result in exactly what we are seeing? 20-30 years?

Well its here.  

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1