You can get the majority of sheeple to agree with just about anything if you are good at wording the question.

To paraphrase, there are 3 types of lies, lies, damn lies, and polls.

• Like 1

The poll does not factor in the commitment of those involved. The 11% change that goes away almost immediately says that those in favor of gun control are not really firm supporters, they just press the button they are told by the tv.. They are not really favorable if it had a cost.

Imagine a poll on banning prayer. Say 50% are favorable, 5% don't know and 45% will go to war over it. What are the odds such a law will be a good idea?

A great way to think of this. Imagine we had a vote tomorrow to ban firearms or cut ammo prices in half. It cost $100 to vote and it had to be your money, and you only get one vote. I'd figure the pro firearms side would have about 90% of the vote.. Because most of us would see the $100 return in savings and avoid a several thousand dollar loss. The other side only wants something gone, they are not really willing to part with $100 to make it happen.

• Like 2

Exploit the sheeple need to be "the same as".  Look at all these people who think X.  Shouldn't you think X too?

Why that works is a complete mystery to me, but evidently it does for sheeple.

Many of the media/political manipulations mirror marketing techniques. 

Most marketing I see and hear just makes me grind my teeth.

"If you're like me..."  I'm not.

"Hi Friends..."  I'm not your friend.

"Hi I'm..."  I don't care.

"Everybody's talking about..."  I'm not.

Also the major problems are that most if not all of the vast non washed but voting masses do not have a clue about how and what to vote upon.  Our politicians/courts have taken a very serious positive aspect of earned citizenship and given it to just about anybody and everybody.

Something given freely and accepted as such has no value.  It has not been earned.  When asked, nearly 1000 percent of all the new legal citizens remark that it is too easy to get the right to vote in this nation.  Elsewhere people are willing to bleed or die to earn that right.

Not in this country.  The first thing the welfare folks ask the welfare taker is if they vote.  Very sad.  A chicken in every pot.  The only problem is who pays for that chicken?  Did not Jefferson himself once say that when the masses vote themselves freebies, we are doomed?

Another rant complete.  For now anyhow.

A new poll shows The National Rifle Association is more popular than the Democratic party's two most prominent members, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Poll: NRA more popular than Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/22/poll-nra-more-popular-than-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton/

Go figure

• Like 2

I think you guys are hitting fairly close to the mark.

Seriously those people are no threat, its the portion of the populace that follow orders any order, and enjoy doing so, that become the threat.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1