local officers have been hard at work.

19 were charged as felons in possession of a handgun that's 7 years . 2012 it was 30,000.00 to keep a person in prison for a year average . Persistent felony offender is 7 years 7 x 30 =210,000.00 x 19 = 3,990,000.00 , almost 4 million dollars to imprison 19 of them . WTF!

I think we should give them the choice to leave the country , just parachute them out in the country of their choice , if they come back automatic death penalty. It would save us millions

Wow.  Non related but sometimes our local non existing Sheriff law enforcement, (Josephine County. Two-three patrol deputies total for about 60,000 pop.) make a good stolen property recovery bust.  The bad guys usually go to prison for quite awhile.  Curious that in SW OR, USA, the average prison time spent for MURDER is less than 4-5 years.  Humm.  More time spent for stealing?  Right now justifiable citizen shootings seem to equal killings?  We pretty much all CCW up and out here.

from what i have seen going through that area known as "old town" beaumont, there are four or five houses like this that could be shut down with that many arrests. beaumont is the city next the town i live in. one of the ladies busted for prostitution during this, is known locally through a facebook page about this town where she is lovingly referred to as the BK hooker due to her extensive time working the burger king lobby for johns. lol

• Like 2

from what i have seen going through that area known as "old town" beaumont, there are four or five houses like this that could be shut down with that many arrests. beaumont is the city next the town i live in. one of the ladies busted for prostitution during this, is known locally through a facebook page about this town where she is lovingly referred to as the BK hooker due to her extensive time working the burger king lobby for johns. lol

ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO WORK BK TO PICK UP JOHNS [LOL] . DON'T THEY HAVE ANY BARS AROUND THERE

This is one of those things that always makes me uncomfortable.

Yeah likely some very bad individuals in that mix and that need to be removed from the streets but...

Not getting on the War on Guns and Drugs progressive statist bandwagon just because they aint me. Im sure folks understand the whole "you look like a terrorist" motif being presented against white male employed gun owners. If you dont then better start quick.

Putting a man in prison for exercising a natural right is evil in and of itself. How they use that right is of course another matter.

ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO WORK BK TO PICK UP JOHNS [LOL] . DON'T THEY HAVE ANY BARS AROUND THERE

lmao, yeah very sad, and no, this town was in a dry county until 4 years ago. it now has around 8 restaraunts that serve beer or liquor. convience stores and wal mart can now sell it.