Sleep is the Latest White Privilege

There IS NO 'white privelege ' it went away when the blacks got 'equqal rights'. Those of us who were poor and white LOST ALL.

My scholarship was withdrawn, and some asshole that could not even speak english got MY place. The ONLY thing that was left was HARD WORK, and now the hispanics do that for 1/2 what the job is worth!

• Like 5

Irony: Telling a white guy to check his privilege, because you're against racism, while being oblivious to the the reality that the entire concept of white privilege is based on the stereotype that life as a white person is easier due to favoritism by others whites because all whites are racist.

I thought stereotyping people by race was racist. post-32655-0-34017400-1446137252_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

If one could say... change the perception of the culture to this ;

See reason as insanity and insanity as reason 

See good as evil and evil as good

See slavery as security and freedom as dangerous

Then you have the world we now live.

Here is the challenge... resisting it in ones own mind and refusing to participate.

Fairly sure we were warned about this and what it means for the future, just doubt any thought people could get this insane with more yet to come.

Another day in the paradise of the end.

• Like 2

I haven't had a good night sleep in over thirty years.

Hey professors, KISS MY HAIRY WHITE ASS! Because it's not a privilege for you to waste my hard eaned tax dollars on stupid shit like this.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

It is a LOT easier to sleep when you are NOT worried that every sound is the Cops coming to get your ass for not showing up in Court!

There are LOTS of black men who sleep peacefully at night, just not so mutch in the 'hood.

• Like 1