I got mine a couple of years ago and it's a fun shooter. Mine eats everything I've fed it so far without a hiccup.

You can also build yourself a neat little case for it if you are so inclined.

attachicon.gifVC5_web.jpg

Every time I see someone put the effort into making a case like that, I'm never unimpressed. 

• Like 1

One caught my attention a few days ago and I figured why not. Plus I think my wife and daughter would really appreciate no recoil. I'm sure the sight alone of such a creature could send an asshole running for his life.

• Like 1

One caught my attention a few days ago and I figured why not. Plus I think my wife and daughter would really appreciate no recoil. I'm sure the sight alone of such a creature could send an asshole running for his life.

My wife and daughter both enjoy shooting it. I've been thinking of adding a red dot as I still have a difficult time with HK style sights.

It is a fun little rifle.

I have the original GSG-5. I've always liked the MP5 and when I could get the Airsoft MP5A2 version (finger groove), I did, knowing a real one was out of reach. When the GSG came out, I had to ditch that Navy lower and put on an A2 lower to match the toy ones. It took a little modification, but it fit and functioned with snap .22s. Sadly, it is unfired.

post-36534-0-55485000-1446396582_thumb.jpg

My buddy has one and he never really cleans it. It's made by Umarex in Germany and sits out in the cabin collecting dust next to the wood stove. It always works when he needs to take out a coyote on the property. Cool little rifle. Surprisingly accurate. Must be das german barrel. Like man says, it's kinda airsoftish and a pain in the ass to clean.

I had the GSG pistol version and loved it. Never had any problems and it ate everything! Also, already said, it is ACCURATE! Traded it for a Ruger 10/22, HBAR, HOGUE stock, scope, and a few mags. Functionality VS cool wins most every time.

• Like 1