you open your eyes in the morning and think should I get up slowly snap, crackle, pop style or just jump out of bed and deal with it like ripping off the band aid.

Lots of older women are still sexy.

The commercials side effects are funny, will help keep you from getting to pee in the middle of the night, but you just might lose your hair or puke your self to death.......

• Like 2

I saw a Senior dating site advertised on TV and I thought exactly that, I'D DO HER!

Doug

The women on the peter pill commercials are pretty hot too!

My favorite: Kelly King

https://youtu.be/-YtOOeDEJ6Y

...and if I had an erection >4 hours with Kelly, I think the Dr would be that LAST person I'd want to call.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 5

What the old chick in the woods AARP commercial, or the one wherte the broad is seen walikg down the street? unsure.png

post-88-0-66770800-1446245216.jpg

I'm not proud, I'd do the one in the woods.  Those old pointy tits swaying under the gray t-shirt as she walks are somewhat appealing. :lol::up:

• Like 2

I saw a Senior dating site advertised on TV and I thought exactly that, I'D DO HER!

Doug

The women on the peter pill commercials are pretty hot too!

My favorite: Kelly King

https://youtu.be/-YtOOeDEJ6Y

...and if I had an erection >4 hours with Kelly, I think the Dr would be that LAST person I'd want to call.

If I had an erection lasting more than 4 hours she is the one who would be calling the doctor.

What the old chick in the woods AARP commercial, or the one wherte the broad is seen walikg down the street? :unsure:

attachicon.gifAARP.jpg

I'm not proud, I'd do the one in the woods.  Those old pointy tits swaying under the gray t-shirt as she walks are somewhat appealing. :lol::up:

It's the one with the couple in the car talking about Medicare supplements. The couple with the Kayak.

I have to admit she reminds me of my wife.

The kind of women you could go to the range or fishing with and she would have a good time.

First time I KNEW I was getting old:

About a dozen years ago I was working with a service crew on a job, and both the mechanic and the helper were younger than my work truck!

And I have seen more than a couple good looking women and their moms and thought "I would love to do that mother/daughter act!".

You know you are getting old when you tell your helper "I have raggedy assed underwear OLDER than you, and if you do not STFU they will be here long after YOU are gone!".

Edited by G O B
  • Like 5

You really know your are getting old when you can no longer judge the age of younger people.  Sosss you ask the question ... "Excuse me, can I ask you a personal question? ... you need not answer".    "How old are you?"   Their answer is about twice or one half what you thought!  Yikes!

• Like 1

I knew it when the older women started looking better and younger ones started looking like kids.

Also when I found out the older ones are about ten times better in bed. 

Seems it was all a matter of perception after all and wrong at that.

• Like 4

When you realize you are the Jedi Master and all the Skywakers out there seek your council and then do not apply it.

Did I mention Jedi Masters have a Cain and are OLD. But when it really counts you can still mix it up with the dark side when you have to.

• Like 3

I can remember being a kid looking at my dad's Playboy's thinking "Damn, I can hardly wait until I get older so I can get me some of that". Now it's like "Son of a bitch, I've got kids older than that you perv", when the hell did that happen!!!!

• Like 3