New RSAAK47 triigger and BHO lever dont seem to fit

My first Saiga, Cant get the Hammer pin to seat all the way with new RSA ak47 trigger and BHO lever from CSS.  I have destroyed a retaining plate trying to force it.

The original Hammers pin tube measures 1.012"   the new RSA measures 1.030"  Okay so I assume I will file then polish polish the difference of them  .02 off of it.  Well if I take .01" off each side to ensure centered firing pin strike, how do I address the rounded divet on the left side of hammer pin tube. Or do I

I dont have a drill press accurate to .01" so I am not sure how to ream the concave side of hammer

the original BHO lever is .080"  and the new one from CSS is .085"

I didnt want to file anything until someone could guide me  since its a new gun and parts etc and well cut once thing

Anyone ever heard of this or point me to some posts related. I am in the new to forum so hope I posted in right spot  Thanks

Yes, i removed .01"off the BHO side and .005" off other side  / polished and magically parts went right in.   I will post pic's as I learn how to use site. Thanks I bought this my first saiga and have stripped it down.  Ordered every part I could from R and R  and CSS that appeared to enhanced rifle.  Am looking forward to a fun and fulfilling build.  Any warnings tips or tricks appreciated.  This is only my 4th build:  bulgy milled ak,  Noveske 18"AR, and Ruger 10/22, Thanks for the help, new gun new things to learn.  Appreciate the response