Well, since the guys on the forum here get nekkid Birthday wishes, and we try to be fair about such things...018.gif

post-88-0-46507800-1446767798_thumb.jpg

After all the celebrating is over though, any leftover weiner cake is all yours to take. wacko.png

Oh, and BTW, Happy Birthday! :up:

• Like 2

OMG Gaddis really LOL!?

Thanks guys for the B-Day wishes for Sandi, she hasn't been on the forum in awhile I'll have to tell her y'all thought about her! Even Gaddis LOL...  tongue.png

Although she and I are not actually "together" anymore we are still great friends and see each other pretty often. As a big bonus she and my new gal & partner Michele are also friends. For those that don't know her she's a member here and goes by:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/50264-mshell/

020.gif  007.gif  wub.png

• Like 2

Thanks for the wishes guys!  As Shannon said, we're not together anymore but we talk regularly.  Been busy with work and now an unfortunate health issue.  I am fortunate that by the end of the year it will be resolved and I'll be as good as new.

Thanks Gaddis!  018.gif

• Like 2

I wasn't specifically looking for naked Birthday dude pictures when the picture came up, I swear. :blush:

Anyway, it's cool to hear that you guys are still on talking terms not even being a couple now. :up:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Old Gal, Hope it was a good one.  If you still follow the Cup Series, who's your pick for Homestead this yearsmile.png   (better not be Joeynaaaa.gif )

Aw now, come on.  What's wrong with Joey?  My youngest really likes him.  Honestly, it's hard getting used to all these young kids racing.  This is my last year to be a Tony fan.  Gonna miss him. 000.gif

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Old Gal, Hope it was a good one.  If you still follow the Cup Series, who's your pick for Homestead this year:)   (better not be Joey:haha: )

Aw now, come on.  What's wrong with Joey?  My youngest really likes him.  Honestly, it's hard getting used to all these young kids racing.  This is my last year to be a Tony fan.  Gonna miss him. :smoke:

You go girl, nothing wrong with young kids. Would really like to see someone else than a Johnson win the Winston Cup..........