I was born and raised in Michigan.  The older I get the more I could do without winter.  People drive crazy for conditions.  You can pretty well predict those that will be in accidents or off the road by how they handle themselves on the snow and ice.  Crazy people!  If it were not for family........

• Like 2

Well, I like it because it keeps the FUDDs off the range.  Nothing like a relaxing day bundled up like an eskimo with the range all to yourself.

PS:  wife found the pic.  She is a big cat lover.

Edited by Lone Eagle

Waiting for snow here in ND. It's been a dry one the last few years.

I enjoy those with awd cars and nice new 4x4s that end up in the ditch or can't manage to drive thru more then 4 inches of snow and slush. Think they are all big and bad.

I'll stick with my t10 blazer and max speed of 55mph when in 4x4.

No snow HERE!

After a lifetime of being "essential personell" and having to go work thru every damned blizzard, flood, black ice storm and hurricane, I am Happily retired here in Central Texas where a MAJOR snow storm is a light flurry one day in February!

• Like 1

Not here on the left coast,

It was like autumn turned right into spring and no winter in the middle. I was working outside in t-shirt amost all January. Kinda weird.

I dig a good snow storm that knocks out the power for a couple weeks out here in the woods. Nothing like brewing a fresh pot of coffe on the wood stove then sit on the deck with a fresh blanket of snow on the ground and enjoy it.

• Like 1