Who else would like to see a Slim (single stack) 9mm cz 75

The market for carry guns is huge, but I feel like all the current players are lackin. Too snappy or too big or too small. None of that juuuuuust right goldilocks type of routine that I feel cz usually does.

So if smith can slim mp line down and so can glock, why not cz?!!!???!?

I shot a cz75 .40 a couple of years ago, and really liked the pistol, even though I'm not real big on .40 anymore. I'm a .45 man now. But a 9mm would be cool, especially a slim one, but I honestly wouldn't mind one of the cz or eaa 75 clones they're selling these days.

I own one in .40 cal and my only wish is that the slide had more grip surface. I train to Israeli draw my concealed carry gun, so the cz makes that a pain.

I find that if I turn the pistol sideways and grab the slide with my thumb and index finger, I'm able to get a much better grip on it.  

• Like 1

I was fiddling around with a friend's EAA Witness a few days ago. After converting to SA and adjusting the trigger I can see the potential there. A slim might be great, but CZ would need to really ramp up marketing to make it worth the effort, IMO. People just aren't very familiar, in general, with the CZ stuff. People know Glock, S&W, etc..

Reaaaaally, that's rough!

I'm not a huge 40 fan anymore as its getting dumped by LE therefore Ammo prices will prob rise Etc and the guns will start being worth less.

Hello

I'm thinkin' not as long as the gubmint is buyin' 2.6 brazillion rounds of ammo and distributing them to every affirmative action-staffed dept. they have under their bloated wing.

JMHO......

-Guido in TX

I believe the FBI is leading the charge back to 9mm with other agencies beginning to follow suit. Apparently, this is due to the recent crop of more reliably expanding 147gr JHPs.

I've been saying basically the same thing for years. with some of the modern 9mm +p and +p+ loads and the quality of hollow points they have available today, the ballistic difference the 9mm and .40 is almost negligible. The .40 does have a little more energy, I will give it that.  

• Like 1

I've got an idea for a single stack 9mm. A polymer frame p08 luger?

I like it, except for the funky toggle action. Maybe if it could be made more reliable? P-08 is the only pistol that seems to fit my hand better than a 1911.

Reaaaaally, that's rough!

I'm not a huge 40 fan anymore as its getting dumped by LE therefore Ammo prices will prob rise Etc and the guns will start being worth less.

So, LE is doing away with .40 as their standard issue? (interesting) What caliber are they going to, .357 Sig?  

yep im judgin this by a blog post awhile back called "40 is dead" etc, and the secondary market for used turn in 40 glocks is huuuuuuuuuuge right now. classic emails me every other day with 40s on sale, same with cdnn i think

or maybe just a slimmer grip to make a more manageable 1.5rd stack.... thataway yet get 9-13 rounds but still decently thin....

Edited by saltydecimator

I just scored a near mint Ruger SR9 for a fantastic price. A friend who is a glock fanatic bought it to try out, but i guess felt that his glocks were jelous. He practically gave it away since he knows the wife and I both conceal carry the sr9c models. Slowly building my one common ammo and mags collection.