• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone here keeps their situational awareness up. This will happen here, only a matter of time.   RIP to the innocents

All those military age males leaving to go to Europe and the US... who would have thought they were terrorists?   Imagine that. Lock and load.

Posted Images

Trump's getting slammed for pointing out that France has one of the worlds strongest gun control laws!!! Media is in disbelief. Free fire zones= lambs to the slaughter. When are they going to wake up and realize that firearms aren't that complicated and the bad guys will always have access. If I can build an AK in my basement from cobbed parts kits, an organized group will have no problem smuggling in bits and pieces and reassembling them with little effort or tooling (if not completely intact).  The genie's way out of the bottle and he's not going back in. The left in this country better wake up to the future they're trying to create or scene's like this will be repeated over and over again. The best thing I've learned at this point is that many are reporting that Text messages are nearly 100% vs serious problems getting phone calls in times of crisis.

• Like 6

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. - Abbot Arnaud Amaury

English: Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own.

Updated: Kill 'em all and let god sort them out.

It's the only way to be sure...short of nuking the site from orbit.

I used to think this was a joke. Now I think it's a suggestion, and a pretty damned good one

COWBOYS AND MUSLIMS 

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge 
in 
Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights. 

One is an American Indian  passing through from Lame Deer. 
  Another is a Cowboy on his way to  Billings for a livestock show, 
  and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly 
  arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East. 

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.  Soon, the two 
Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim 
and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. 

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine 
table 
and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. 
The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the 
old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes. 

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, 
"At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few." 

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, 
"Once my people  were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. 
Why do you suppose that is?" 

image002.gif

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth 
and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, 

"That's 'cause we  ain't  played Cowboys and Muslims yet... 
...but I do believe it's a-comin'." 
Edited by patriot
  • Like 5

Stupid media keeps asking " what should the French people do?". I say arm themeselves.

It's too late to do anything. Their Muslim population is too high.

Progressive Liberalism taught their younger generation not to get married and make babies and just have fun so they had to import new tax-payers.

The USA was pretty safe from massive Islamic immigration until now.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Trump's getting slammed for pointing out that France has one of the worlds strongest gun control laws!!! Media is in disbelief. Free fire zones= lambs to the slaughter. When are they going to wake up and realize that firearms aren't that complicated and the bad guys will always have access. If I can build an AK in my basement from cobbed parts kits, an organized group will have no problem smuggling in bits and pieces and reassembling them with little effort or tooling (if not completely intact).  The genie's way out of the bottle and he's not going back in. The left in this country better wake up to the future they're trying to create or scene's like this will be repeated over and over again. The best thing I've learned at this point is that many are reporting that Text messages are nearly 100% vs serious problems getting phone calls in times of crisis.

The rumor going around is that many of the Syrian fighters are able to smuggle their kit into Turkey - which has a lot of ISIS sympathizers of their own - and from there on out they have relatively little issue passing through EU open borders with no worry of vehicle inspection.

...and it's not like Europe has a massive arms black market or anything, where when you buy a firearm you don't get Joe Bob's stolen SKS, you get a full-auto Romanian AK or some such and a box full of mags - for a couple hundred bucks.

Overall though I believe if Turkey was not a EU partner, the continent would be a lot safer. Either way it is time for EU to end the Schengen agreement and enact secure borders again. Unlike in the US it may actually happen, and it's main proponent Merkel is inching closer and closer to getting kicked out of Germany over her handling of this entire issue.

Allowing all of the Islamic immigrants unchecked into Europe is the core cause of all of this. Should have never been allowed..

Edited by mancat
  • Like 6

Three men - a Canadian farmer, a Muslim fanatic and a White Trash Biker are all walking together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada’ POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

The Muslim was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.' POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.' The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Biker sits down on his Harley, cracks a beer, lights a cigar, smiles and says,

'Fill it with water.'

• Like 6

Stupid media keeps asking " what should the French people do?". I say arm themeselves.

ETA: Unforgiven beat me to it.

And round up and deport every single last Muslim in Europe... And the US...  Citizen or non-citizen.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 7

Door to door virtuous extermination. Remember, the Crusades were started by the French Pope.

...to counter the Muslim Turkish armies.

We have our own present-day Crusaders, the United States Marines. Remember the Barbary Pirates? They were muslims, and our Marines took care of them.

This also reminds of a passage from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein:

"Shall I respect a man when he contemns me? Let him live with me in the interchange of kindness; and, instead of injury, I would bestow every benefit upon him with tears of gratitude at his acceptance. But that cannot be; the human senses are insurmountable barriers to our union. Yet mine shall not be the submission of abject slavery. I will revenge my injuries: if I cannot inspire love, I will cause fear; and chiefly towards you my arch-enemy, because my creator, do I swear inextinguishable hatred. Have a care: I will work at your destruction, nor finish until I desolate your heart, so that you shall curse the hour of your birth."

America should do the same. If you don't love us, then you should FEAR us.

It's time to cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war. -thanks to W. Shakespeare

• Like 7

Islam is NOT and NEVER WAS a 'religion'. Alla is a desert jinn, a petty god of evil and destruction.

Mohammed was a pedifile, illeterate, and a war lord. The Koran was written by everyone who claimed to have heard Mohammed say whatever they thought would give that person power. The decendants of those who wrote the book (either mo's unkle or his brother in law) wear black turbans and  each of the million or so of them is in their own mind the voice of god.

This ancient obscenity must be eliminated, it is incompatable with civilization. It is the antithesis of freedom and democracy.

• Like 6