• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone here keeps their situational awareness up. This will happen here, only a matter of time.   RIP to the innocents

All those military age males leaving to go to Europe and the US... who would have thought they were terrorists?   Imagine that. Lock and load.

Posted Images

Bombs exploding, gunfire ringing out, people wounded and killed........meanwhile........

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamists-told-muslims-to-struggle-for-islamic-state-in-unprecedented-islamic-show-of-force/

No more immigration; implement forced repatriation and annihilation as necessary to exterminate the disease.  This is kill or be killed.  Of course Obama will take the 10,000 Syrians and more and we will become France.  The enemy will walk among us.

When will our leadership get smart?

• Like 6

La Marseillaise (French national anthem) full lyrics, translated to English. A call to arms. In solidarity:

Arise, children of the Fatherland,
The day of glory has arrived!
Against us tyranny
Raises its bloody banner
Do you hear, in the countryside,
The roar of those ferocious soldiers?
They're coming right into your arms
To cut the throats of your sons and women!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let's march, let's march!
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

What does this horde of slaves,
Of traitors and conjured kings want?
For whom are these vile chains,
These long-prepared irons?
Frenchmen, for us, ah! What outrage!
What fury must it arouse!
It is us they dare plan
To return to the old slavery!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

What! Foreign cohorts
Would make the law in our homes!
What! These mercenary phalanxes
Would strike down our proud warriors!
Great God! By chained hands
Our brows would yield under the yoke
Vile despots would have themselves
The masters of our destinies!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

Tremble, tyrants and you traitors
The shame of all parties,
Tremble! Your parricidal schemes
Will finally receive their reward!
Everyone is a soldier to fight you
If they fall, our young heroes,
The earth will produce new ones,
Ready to fight against you!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

Frenchmen, as magnanimous warriors,
Bear or hold back your blows!
You spare those sorry victims,
Who arm against us with regret.
But not these bloodthirsty despots,
These accomplices of Bouillé,
All these tigers who, mercilessly,
Rip their mother's breast!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

Sacred love of the Fatherland,
Lead, support our avenging arms
Liberty, cherished Liberty,
Fight with your defenders!
Under our flags, shall victory
Hurry to thy manly accents,
That your expiring enemies,
See your triumph and our glory!

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

We shall enter the (military) career
When our elders are no longer there,
There we shall find their dust
And the trace of their virtues
Much less keen to survive them
Than to share their coffins,
We shall have the sublime pride
Of avenging or following them

Children, let Honour and Fatherland
be the object of all our wishes!
Let us always have souls nourished
With fires that might inspire both
Let us be united! Anything is possible;
Our vile enemies will fall,
Then the French will cease
To sing this fierce refrain:

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let the impure blood
Water our furrows!

• Like 5

In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama stated of Muslim Americans, "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

My guess is he's on the phone with them right now congratulating them on a job well done. Then he's going to call Iran and ask them if they want their $150B in large bills or small. Then, he'll go play golf.

"Wise leadership is correctly perceiving what you're engaged in and having the courage to identify the enemy," noted Alex McFarland, director for Christian Worldview and Apologetics at the Christian Worldview Center of North Greenville University in Greenville, South Carolina. "Are there Muslims who are not terrorists? Absolutely. But where are those peaceful Muslims, raising their voices en masse around the globe and denouncing terrorism? They are largely silent. Why? Because the core of Islam is not peace but jihad and the eradication of all those who do not follow Islam."

"President Obama continues to claim that America is not at war with Islam, but the reality is that Islam is at war with America."

• Like 7

Muslims teaching children to hate in America:

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/american-muslim-children-taught-hate#

When cair and the brotherhood  are welcome in the white house............

Any way you slice it, obama is responsible for the entire shit storm in the middle east and the deaths of tens of thousands.

its easy to see which side he is on 

• Like 2

To misquote Kyle Reese:

Listen, and understand! Those Islamists are here among us! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with.  They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, EVER.  Until we are dead!

Or they are.

• Like 7

I almost fell out of my chair when Wallace at FN asked "Why didn't anyone see this coming?"

Hey bozo its about all we have been saying on this subject for the last 20 years. The Euro trash was far too busy attempting to silence Geert Wilders and others to listen.

There are consequences for all acts and this includes not acting, but of course one must be able to think to act wisely.

Here then are the consequences... I am neither shocked nor hold any undue sympathy for them, you picks your side and you rides the choice.

It has only just begun.

http://gatesofvienna.net/

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

I almost fell out of my chair when Wallace at FN asked "Why didn't anyone see this coming?"

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

ALL news networks and their talking-heads are self-grandizing and masturbatory fucktards.

• Like 6

Expected and this will pick up steam in the coming days. We have all seen it far too many times before.

None are so stupid as those that will not think.

Thinking I will take the grandson out to the range today spend some time talking with the little guy.

Old Pawpaw may not be around when he needs it but one never knows which seeds planted will produce the sustaining crop.

Stay frosty friends.

Those damn right wing French deserved it!

The exact "logic" that says the Ferguson looting and burning was caused by WHITE racism.

And obviously the OTHER blame is on the guns.  How Did the Terrorists Get Their Weapons?

Then there is this.  Why the Paris Attacks are So Troubling  They actually think they have to explain why the attacks are "troubling".  Are you fucking kidding me.

• Like 4

Mini Rant... So, everyone is whipped up into a fury over Workplace violenc... er.. i mean 'radical' Islam again.. (I guess this means we gotta print more infidel shirts.) Everyone is saying "WE have to do something!" What are YOU gonna do? enlist? "We" have been sending our best and brightest to fight for the better part of 15 years. (to be honest, the USMC was CREATED to fight radial Islam way back "To the shores of Tripoli". So a LOT longer than 15 years) . many have died, or gotten jacked up mentally or physically... Our warriors win every battle, and politicians lose every war. Our warriors are willing to fight and die for YOU.. (there is no what "we" gotta do.. unless you are slinging lead and busting rust.. it's what THEY have to do..).. and THEY will do it again.. It only cost lives.. You got the balls to commit and let them win?, or after a decade more, are ya gonna waffle and allow politicians to make things unwinnable, with an undefinable enemy and goals?.. again.. Love people, protect your own.. no one will do it for you.. the lives of our troops mean more than political entertainment on cable news.. Semper Fi...

• Like 6

I think the 4th Crusade could take a do-over. It was a bit of a shit-show... [Though I wouldn't mind us attacking Constantinople at this point]

...and just how much combat did you ever see?

stfu

I'd hope if I'm ever in a place where I'm fighting against radical islam to save western civilization I don't decide to just invade a Christian country instead of liberating Jerusalem. But who knows, anything is possible.

I'm not claiming to to be a military strategist or even a historian, I just honestly did not expect a joke about the 4th Crusade to offend anyone. I'm kinda agreeing with the idea that its time to bust some heads so I'm just confused now.