• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone here keeps their situational awareness up. This will happen here, only a matter of time.   RIP to the innocents

All those military age males leaving to go to Europe and the US... who would have thought they were terrorists?   Imagine that. Lock and load.

Posted Images

Lots of us have done our tours, and are a little long in the tooth for the sandbox

That doesnt mean we wont defend our homes and communities with extreme prejudice .

Agreed 100%.. protect your own.. no one else will.. Certainly not our inept leaders.

Support warrior culture as they have no support from those who put them in harms way.

Still, I'd give all the days I have left to some young Marine facing death if i could...

• Like 9

I'm not claiming to to be a military strategist or even a historian, I just honestly did not expect a joke about the 4th Crusade to offend anyone. I'm kinda agreeing with the idea that its time to bust some heads so I'm just confused now. 

Heh I got it but had to think a minute to do so.

More of a jab than a joke but well deserved at that. Use a date next time so people dont confuse it with modern efforts which have had surprisingly similar consequences. Those that should be allies eventually finding themselves facing each other. Shoulda listened to the Founders and stayed the hell out of all of it.

• Like 2

Lots of us have done our tours, and are a little long in the tooth for the sandbox

That doesnt mean we wont defend our homes and communities with extreme prejudice .

Agreed 100%.. protect your own.. no one else will.. Certainly not our inept leaders.

Support warrior culture as they have no support from those who put them in harms way.

Still, I'd give all the days I have left to some young Marine facing death if i could...

All who served, signed that blank check,

The oath I took, means as much to me today as it did when I spoke it.

I am sure many others feel the same,  I know you do Drew.!

• Like 3

Most folks on here are going to get 'refugees' moving in within  a couple hundred miles, if not right next door: assuming Obozo gets his way. Reference map attached to this article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-13/10000-syrians-are-headed-following-180-us-refugee-processing-centers

Anyone not currently running a 'truck gun' or 'trunk gun' might be advised to start. I know I'm upping my on-board ammo (from 160 rounds 7N6 to 340).  If I need to go to Colorado Springs or points North, I'll take along even more...

Maybe I ought to dab the tips in pork lard?

54705423.jpg

• Like 2

Is it possible to be this stupid?

Minnesota Democrat ends bid for state assembly seat after sympathetic Islamic State tweet.

A Democratic candidate for the Minnesota House ended his campaign Sunday, hours after he tweeted that the Islamic State group "isn't necessarily evil" and its members were doing what they thought was best for their community.

I guess it is if your a donkey

• Like 2

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/french-warplanes-strike-islamic-state-syria-bastion/ar-BBn2bPx?li=AAa0dzB

Wow! Frenchie grew some BALLS!

It's about effin' TIME!

More info:

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

Hey New Orleans guess who came to town Friday?

10,000 Syrian refugees ... 70% of them of military age... oh yeah seriously...

keep voting out there that will fix this...

and Bobby Jindal is one of the good guys... heh yeah...

keep voting... jeez we just never learn

Dont snicker Texas you know better

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 2

The only country in Europe to have the balls to ban the hajib?  The only country other than the UK to fight these fucks?

Tell your elected President how to deal with the problem.  He might tell you the most beautiful sound in the world is the muzzie call to suck mo's dick.

Sorry for ranting but. you don't know the French.

Best way to fuck them all is nuke their little black rock in Mecca.  They all ascend to heaven from that rock.  That's why it's death to any infidel if he so much as mentions attacking Mecca.

Nuke it!  10 megetons should make a crater a mile wide and a few hundred feet deep.  It did at Enowetok.

They can go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass GO, do not collect 72 virgins.

I think we need to do a little preemption here. (watch the vid)

http://superstore.wnd.com/video/Homegrown-Jihad-The-Terrorist-Camps-around-the-US-DVD

Let's find them and shut them down!

• Like 3

Best way to fuck them all is nuke their little black rock in Mecca.  They all ascend to heaven from that rock.  That's why it's death to any infidel if he so much as mentions attacking Mecca.

Nuke it!  10 megetons should make a crater a mile wide and a few hundred feet deep.  It did at Enowetok.

They can go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass GO, do not collect 72 demon harlots.

I think we need to do a little preemption here. (watch the vid)

http://superstore.wnd.com/video/Homegrown-Jihad-The-Terrorist-Camps-around-the-US-DVD

Let's find them and shut them down!  

Fixed it for you.

I don't remember who said it but I heard somebody maybe 20 years ago say that the only way to stop terrorist Islam is to destroy mecca. As long as mecca is intact they will believe they are winning.

• Like 2

Any way you slice it, obama is responsible for the entire shit storm in the middle east and the deaths of tens of thousands.

So all the hatred towards "the west", just started 6-7yrs ago?

I'm not saying his hands are clean but "Shirley you can't be serious!?!"

• Like 1

Any way you slice it, obama is responsible for the entire shit storm in the middle east and the deaths of tens of thousands.

obama policy pulling out or iraq allowing isis to gain power.

obama refusing help to iran and syrian rebels when it could have made a difference .

obama undermining egypt and destroying an Allie that had been true for many decades.

obama undermining libya resulting in terrorist take over of the country and US weapons shipped to syrian isis factions.

obama destroying our relations with Israel,

obama making deals with iran that will create a terrorist state with a nuclear weapon.

obama trading 5 top terrorists for one deserter, (shows where his sympathies  lie)

obama refusing Christian refugees entry to US but allowing syrian muslims.

obama inviting muslim brotherhood to the white house constantly.(known terrorist organization )

obama refusing to address isis with military power....five sorties per day two bombs dropped per day....joke!!!!!

obama making excuses for islamic terrorism citing the crusades....another lie or joke 

any way you look at it obama is responsible

This is a short list......I could go on for hours

And dont call me shirley....giggle

• Like 2

obama policy pulling out or iraq allowing isis to gain power.

obama refusing help to iran and syrian rebels when it could have made a difference .

obama undermining egypt and destroying an Allie that had been true for many decades.

obama undermining libya resulting in terrorist take over of the country and US weapons shipped to syrian isis factions.

obama destroying our relations with Israel,

obama making deals with iran that will create a terrorist state with a nuclear weapon.

obama trading 5 top terrorists for one deserter, (shows where his sympathies lie)

obama refusing Christian refugees entry to US but allowing syrian muslims.

obama inviting muslim brotherhood to the white house constantly.(known terrorist organization )

obama refusing to address isis with military power....five sorties per day two bombs dropped per day....joke!!!!!

obama making excuses for islamic terrorism citing the crusades....another lie or joke

any way you look at it obama is responsible

This is a short list......I could go on for hours

And dont call me shirley....giggle

I agree but I think one detail is off, bit it's important: Obama wanted to fund Syrian rebels. Those rebels became ISIS.

ISIS rise to power was an intentional side effect of withdraw of troops. This was to help oust Assad.

I believe Isreal has something to gain from ousting Assad too. Mainly a pipe line.

I'm thinking this whole situation was an opportunity for a a few people to make a shit load of money.

• Like 3

The only country in Europe to have the balls to ban the hajib?  The only country other than the UK to fight these fucks?

Tell your elected President how to deal with the problem.  He might tell you the most beautiful sound in the world is the muzzie call to suck mo's dick.

Sorry for ranting but. you don't know the French.

...but I do. I WORK for them. 

attachicon.gifFinal A.jpg attachicon.gif155502_1482304462534_4347316_n.jpg

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam (‘Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to Thy name give glory’)

Where and how much?

• Like 1

Hollande wants to modify the french constitution to "fight terrorism". As usual, more government, less freedom is the solution to every problem.

Yep, they fail to see that bullets work great when applied liberally to those found guilty. Of course the Isis losers figure that's the easy road to the goat harem. I say let's help them with their dreams. But I am just an uncivilized turd that doesn't know compassion..........

• Like 1

Russia just gave them a MAJOR beat down. HUGE bomber wave.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/17/russia-pounds-isis-with-biggest-bomber-raid-in-decades.html

...I wonder if the tangos thought they'd bring this much heat down?

Edited by patriot
  • Like 3